Braveheart.

This isn't a fanfiction, just an improvised story about a poor family DiLaurentis, where 2014 is their lucky year. They've had a lot of finance problems, but they've gone through it, let's meet 'em right now!

Meet the family DiLaurentis. 

Mother, Alison Marin

Father, Keegan DiLaurentis

Daughter, Hannah DiLaurentis

 and now let's start the story......

It's 1th January 2014, happy new years to everyone!

Everyone is like, finally a new year, let's make this one a good one. Making wishes, opening presents, it's the time of the year right now. But not for every family is it that such a nice time of the year.... The family DiLaurentis is a very poor but sweet as sugar family. Through the years they had a lot of finance problems because of their daughter, the daughter is like a bad bitch. She steals a lot of money from her parents, without even asking... And why did she stole it without asking, why, to do what? Her mother always was very close with Hannah, but still she had somewhere a feeling she couldn't trust her anymore. Hannah would turn 16 this year, in March. Did she maybe stole the money from us for a birthday gift? She knows we can't offer her the things she wants...... Hannah always was a very social girl. But that changed, when she met the internet. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, all these social media's changed her life. She's so pretty, but never got a boyfriend yet. She always denied them, why oh why? There's something strange about Hannah, which the parents wanna know. Her mother have only known that she steals money from them, but she's too afraid to ask her WHY, she wanna keep the close relationship between them both still close. Hannah has become an associal kid in 2013. The whole summer, she stayed home, going on her laptop to check all her social media's. That summer changed the Hannah from before... What happened that summer?