JOURNAL ENTRY

There is something wrong with me.

I've written that before, but those have never been my words. According to every soul I have encountered, I am a stain upon the earth. I am overly flawed. It is not that I am crippled nor physically ill. I am not covered in mutilating scars, but I am considered to be one. A few call me the black-hearted man, but most don't even consider me human.

Monster.

Beast.

Demon.

Devil.

They are not wrong. Those names fit. Destruction is my favorite word. Screams are my favorite sound. Blood and fire are among my favorite smells. Most things in this world don't fascinate me in the same way those things do, but they have a tendency to disturb everyone else. But the true reason I am seen in such a dark light is that I don't care about anyone.

I hate them all.

Their eyes are merciless blades that have carved me into who I am. Their expressions are cold stone hammers that have beat my heart into a different tune. Their words are lies curled on sour tongues or for me, they are stunning truths of enlightenment.

I know my place because of the fools that have surrounded me, taunted and spurned me during my miserable existence. I know what I am and I know what they are.

Punishment must be dealt.

They say that the fates are the dealers of punishment. They have the only right. If that is the case, so be it. The fates have a new comrade.

Let it be known it is your fault. Your fault that hatred is the wellspring in my chest. Your fault that it is my inspiration. You have called me weak, and for that you will pay. My strength will be hailed over you until you are nothing but driveling husks. And yes, I have finally found my power. And it is far greater than yours.

The world will burn and freeze, be torn to shreds, and crushed under my heel. Screams of agony will be my song as I bring to life the destruction of every man, woman, and child. This world that has made me this will end as I begin.

If you are reading this, this is not a warning.

For you cannot stop Chaos.