Falling in love with the hot country singer

I decided to upload my story early.

Hello fans my first chapter will be extra long. So enjoy.

Chapter 1 - Falling in love with the hot country singer.

Two weeks before the concert. Jason and Marina have been pretty busy. Jason is traveling to Peru for a job interview. And marina has been helping her husband pack.

Jason I'm going too miss you a lot.

Me too sweetie. I hope you have fun in Nashville with Emma

Jason and Taylor with both going away for 4 weeks

. Emma is a short girl with a very slim body with very long blond hair with baby blue eyes.

Marina is a short and very skinny girl with big green eyes and long blond hair. She always dressed like a slut. Too impress her husband.

Emma was the same type of girl. Always showing of her curves and her wonderful body.

The two girls where going too be staying at a hotel in Nashville for 4 weeks. Apparently they are the only two ppl too win VIP tickets. They all know that he is married with a very pretty wife that is also a country singer but apparently she is on tour. Along ways from her husband.

the day before the concert the guys decide to leave early so they can catch the plane to Peru.

Good bye ladies. We love you both. Y'all stay out of trouble.

Ok we will

The two girls decided too get ready for there long drive too Nashville.

8 hours later they arrived on Nashville.

We check in at this 5 star hotel with very red velvet carpet.

How may I help you ladies today?

Um we are checking in and we need a room.

Okay ladies. All I need is your names and a credit card. Then you will be all set.

You ladies are very lucky too have room 450.

Why?

We have a special guest that is staying next too you ladies.

Who?

You will see tonight (winks at Emma and marina)

After that they both got a room.

They all decided too unpack and getting ready for the concert.

It's almost 6pm and the concert starts at 730pm.

As they arrive too the concert

Tickets please?

Ladies you both are lucky tonight.

Only ones too meet the country singer alone tonight.

Hope you have a fun time.

After checking in with the ticket booth guy. Emma and marina decides too get a few drinks so they will be tipsy.

As they make there way too the front row they see a a very handsome guy up on stage. Very tall. With blue eyes. Brown hair. And you can see his pretty white smile. He was dressed in a plaid shirt. with a suit jacket over it. He had on dark jeans and Cowboy boots.

Hello country music lovers. My name is Blake Shelton. Hope y'all have a wonderful night. And please enjoy my concert.

As the night goes on both girls are drunk and pretty much all over the place.

Emma omg I wonder if he is a good kisser.

Me too slurred Emma

We shall find out after the show.

Realizing the show ended both ladies are very excited and nervous at the same time.

May I have the people with the VIP tickets come too the stage and meet me in my dressing room.

As marina and Emma both make there way too the stage. Not realizing that Blake is looking right at them.

Well hello ladies.(he said in his sweet hot country accent)

Hi replied Emma

Hiya cowboy said marina

Both ladies are nervous and drunk

As marina makes her way towards Blake she literally runs into his arms.

Blake that was a amazing concert.

And I'm a huge fan of you.

Blake whispers into marinas ear. I see that you are very drunk. And you both are very beautiful.

Marina lets go of Blake and replies thanks Sir.

Yes thanks sir replied Emma

Blake looks at both girls fingers realizing that they both are married.

He touches his ring as a reminder that he is married as well.

Blake ?said marina

Yes sweetie

Why are we the only ones too meet you?

Because y'all wrote me a fan letter last year so I decided too send y'all both VIP Tickets too spend 4 weeks with me.

WTF? Said Emma

Yes Emma

Wow said marina

Starting tomorrow I will take you both out too lunch and get to know you both.

End of chapter one.

Hope y'all enjoyed it.