Prologue

Work of Fiction

This story is made of fiction. Meaning, everything that is written in here is just made by the author's wide imagination. Name of people that is used in this story; living or dead is pure coincidental, including places, and happenings that is mentioned in this story is totally a work of fiction.

Reminder: This story has wrong grammars, wrong use of punctuation marks and typos. So from this very start, I'm sorry. You can tell me everytime you saw something wrong and please correct me. It's my honor to know my mistakes. :) This is my first time writing a story at teen fiction pa kahit ke-lalaki kong tao. So pagpasensyahan niyo na talaga.

Prologue

Krista Perez is not your so typical kind of girl. Iba siya. Yes like others, she's pretty, nice, smart, understanding and anything you could call a person with a good heart. Pero paano ko nga ba nasabing iba siya?
Simple lang, it is because she has the guts to annoy the most handsome and people's most respected badboy, Alexander Montero.
"I don't follow, rules. I'm a proud rule breaker."

Meet Alexander or you can call him Xander Montero. Isang lalaking kilala bilang leader ng isang boy group. Typical description, gwapo matalino, mayaman, pero sa kabila nito, siya ay isang masungit na snubero. Isang talentadong klase ng tao, maraming humahanga at rumirespeto.
"I can do everything I want. I'm the king, I'm the rules, I'm Xander Montero."

Paano kaya pag nagkabanggan ang dalawang ito? Would they fall for each other like in the other stories? Or they'll remain as foes for life?

Love? They say, that's the feeling of having butterflies in your stomach, smiling without any reason and feeling perfect even if you already know that you also have imperfections.

Would their paths met in the end? Or this story will just end with a sad ever after?
Basahin natin ang maging saksi hanggang sa pagtatapos nitong kwento.