C-Town

"Lets go, nigga!", Raquan yelled screamed from the backseat. "If you don't sit yo black ass down! They won't catch us.", Dwayne yelled back. The squad cars raced down 103rd Street. "Oh my god! Were gonna die!", said Tre. Suddenly, Tre started throwing the money out of the windows of the car. "Nigga! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN'?! THAT MY MONEY YOUR THROWIN' AWAY!", screamed Raquan. Dwayne slammed the brakes and said " Your money? What about me and Tre Tre?! We did most of the work while you was playin with that da--

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE VEHICLE, NOW!", a police officer screamed from outside of the truck. "Ahhh, SHIT MAN!", Tre cried.  Dwayne unlocked all of the doors and slowly stepped outside. Raquan and Tre stepped outside of the truck. Then, Raquan made a run for it."Hey! STOP!", said Officer Brady. Raquan doesn't stop. Instead his runs inside of a church and hides. As Officer Brady looks for Raquan,  his knucklehead partner, Police Officer Jones takes over. Officer Jones looked over at Dwayne and starts laughing. "My Lan, i've never thought i'd see the day. Lil' Dj, bout to go to jail. I thought you were a good boy. I remember back in day, you was like 'Mr Jones, can I have a dollar for ice cr--"

"But that was before you became a crackhead. When you actually cared if I fell off my bike. When you actu-" "Oh shut the fuck up ya little bastard! DON'T YOU KNOW I'M CLEAN NOW? I'M A FUCKING POLICE OFFICER! Last I checked, I'M THE MUTHAFUCKIN LAW AROUND HERE and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.