Yugi

You're just a little girl, so cheerfull, energetic and cute. You loved to play in the park, in the swings. One day, you were at the park, playing like always, whe you saw a boy in the grass. You looked at him for a moment, and you decided to talk to him. "Hey!" you said smiling. the boy looked at you. "Hi!" he said. Why are you in the grass?" You asked to him. "Because I don't have anyone to play with..." he said and looked down. "Well, I can play with you if you want!" you said cheerfully "That would be great!".

You and him were playing all the day. "Hey!" you said "I don't even know your name!". "Oh sorry, I'm Yugi" the little boy said. "Oh, well, I'm (y/n)!" you said. "(y/n)? That's a cute name!" little Yugi said smiling softly. "T-thanks!" you said blushing a little.

Yugi brought a ball from his house and you played with it.

After an hours, you were very tired. "Thanks for playing with me, (y/n)" Yugi said "Anytime!" you said. "Well, my grandpa is calling me, I have to go now, but... would you like to come here tomorrow for play again?" he asked. "I would love it!" you said with a big smile. "See you tomorow (y/n)!" Yugi said and he kissed you in the cheek. "B-bye!" You said blushing and you walked to your home.

When you were in there, you told you mom about Yugi. "So, this boy was nice to you?" your mom asked smiling. "Oh... he was... wonderful" you said with a sweet smile.