_prologue_

There was only one point in Akaashi's life where he was truly happy, Bokuto had recently discovered that a week after the night he decided to visit his aunt's house after practice one Monday. Akaashi had offered him a ride to his aunts but Bokuto said he was fine and that he didn't want to make his precious Akaashi work to much. Akaashi had let him go, and Bokuto had also discovered how much Akaashi had regretted letting him go.

Bokuto took the bus that night, walking up the steps of the bus and paying for his ticket. In total, four people were on that bus. When Bokuto got on there were only three: himself, the driver, and an old lady. About 10 minutes later and 3 stops from Bokuto's came on the fourth person. She looked shady, standing in the middle of the bus with her hands in her pocket. She had a pale and slim face that had a few freckles on her nose. Her air was a long blonde and she was an inch smaller than Akaashi. Bokuto thought nothing of her as he texted Akaashi, telling him how he thought he was so pretty and then how well practice had gone. He then went on about that awesome straight he had, pouting when Akaashi told him it was off.

The next thing Bokuto knew was that he heard a loud bang and a stinging pain in his abdomen. The driver slammed the brake and the old lady let out an old lady scream. It took Bokuto a moment before realizing that he was dying, and fast. He panicked, and immediately called Akaashi.

"Bokuto-san, are you alright? I'm just about home if thats why you're calling," Akaashi answered the phone almost instantly. Bokuto smiled at the response, everyone on the bus leaving him alone out of fear.

"I love you," Bokuto replied with a smile. He had a hand to his stomach, trying not to cry. He needed to be strong for his Akaashi.

"I love you too... Bokuto-san, are you okay?" Akaashi answered quietly. He had stopped walking.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry Akaashi. I'll be fine, I just wanted to tell you I loved you!" Bokuto replied with a slight cough after he had finished.

"You will be fine? Bokuto-san what happened?" Akaashi asked, clearly worried.

"I-Its nothing, Akaashi, just tell me you love me!" Bokuto responded quickly. He wasn't feeling very good.

"Bokuto-"

"Akaashi... Please just say it," Bokuto said quietly. He was only feeling worse.

"I love you Bokuto-san, I love you very much," Akaashi told him.

Bokuto felt nothing.

++++

an: Oh boy whoops thats sad

I hope

I hope that was sad enough fuhuhu