*Summer Days Are My Sunbathe Days*

Before I let you in on my everyday life, let's get a few things out of the way. My name is Dayana Makely, but people who are close to me call me Day. Most people have problems at first with pronouncing my name so I'll help you out. Dayana is simple Day-on-a and Makely is pronounced Mac-el-ee. I also have an obsession on anything cute. I just turned fifteen on April 26. I am a slight germaphobe. Umm...yeah I think that's about it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TWEEEET" the life guards whistles out, "fifteen minute break!". I walk out of the pool and walk over to my stuff. I hate having to lay on those pool lounge chairs! Just the thought of sitting where a thousand of people's butts have been makes my skin crawl, especially when I think of the fact that they are only wearing their swimsuits. I drape my blue and white striped towel on the pool lounge chair, as if it would protect me from the germs that lingered on the chair. I know, I know, why do I have a problem with a pool chair and not the actual pool? Well why are you trying to figure me out??? I just met you only a few seconds ago, sheesh.

I pop a few cheetos in my mouth and my eyes become heavy. The sun feels so good on my caramel skin. As more and more sun absorbs into my skin I start to lose more awareness around me and suddenly the world fades to black.

"Hey" my eyes open and I see Adrian wearing this really funny penguin costume. "Hey", I try to hold in my laugh but fail. "What are you wearing??". I look around and I'm suddenly at the mall. "Well duh, every 'Fro Friends' employee has to wear the mascot costume while serving customers". This just confused me even more, "Why am I at a frozen yogurt place?" I ask trying to gain some understanding of everything. "Look at me! Am I in a wizard of Oz outfit? I think not. So stop asking me all these stupid questions!" Adrian shouts in an annoyed voice. I step back, kind of hurt. "So uhh are you gonna order or are ya just gonna stand here?" Adrian inquired anxiously. Why is he acting like this? Adrian is never rude or raises he voice to me.

"I uh-uh-umm I don't know, I don't even think I'm supposed to be here" I look around at the frozen yogurt store. This place looks like 'Fro Friends' but it doesn't at the same time. The rooms starts to become smaller and smaller. All of the sudden penguins and cups of frozen yogurt start to dance around me singing some high pitched kids song. My claustrophobia kicks in and I scan the area for an escape. There, I find a small door and go for it, one step out of the store and I feel nothing on the ground to catch me. I fall for how long? I do not know. But without warning the air around me turns frigid cold and feels as if the air around me were replaced with a smooth liquid. Everything goes dark, I can't breath.

*****
Authors Note
Hey guys, this is my first book! I'd really appreciate votes, but feel free to give out any suggestions you have. Hope you liked my book so far. Stay tuned!
Yours truly, Sweet Tea