First Meeting

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is what is going to make me miss my G.P.A,"

I hate Math.

Maybe I should become a stripper.

No.

I have 5 children who I need to bring in this world.

I need to have my business.

I can't do Math.

No.

Law of Attraction, keep that in your mind..." 

              Elize's thoughts stopped as she stood at the classroom of the teacher she had to meet, to go over the corrects of her miserably ugly test. She had gotten below the average mark line, which meant she had to come to the mandatory classes they had scheduled to correct her answers. She did not want to meet them for she did not like confiding in people she had never met with her test grades. She did not trust people all that well. Not after those bad experiences.

Some left. Some were married. Others were straight.

She had eaten on her way up because she wanted to get eating over with. She hated eating on lunch. It took too much of her time.

She breathed and knocked on the door. She opened it partially and looked at the blonde sitting down in her chair and eating her salad. Elize raised her morose eyes at her and connected eyes with her. Elize's were sullen and the teacher's warm and giddy. The blonde smiled with her puffed cheeks, giggling and putting up a motion of giving her a moment. Elize looked at her and smiled to herself. She scanned her up and down. She was...cute, in her own definition of cute. She was really cute to her.

"Hi,"

"Hi, should...should I give you a couple of minutes? I can come back," Elize was already turning around before the teacher quickly stopped her.

"No!" She blushed and nodded, motioning Elize to come to her.

 "No, we can start, don't worry about me," She smiled and Elize smiled and it truly started.

Day 1

***Author's notes!

We're back! It's going to be nice and sweet. It's not that long. Just wanna put some scribble from my head on the pad.

And yes, this is based off a teacher of mine in high school (I graduate and I'm 18! Bruh!) and some aspects are my actual life. 

It's going to be updated daily.

Love ya and do ya thang!