Yep. I tried.

Again BDSM and Master Kinks involved! 

Jack lays tied on the bed post while waiting for both his Daddy and his Master. They both come in smirking down at him, multiple dirty toys in hand, a now evident erection coming from the lap of Jack. Mark leans down and whispers to his baby boy, 

"Baby, you're a little excited right now aren't you?" Mark says sending erotic shivers down Jack's spine. "Y-Yes Daddy." Jack swiftly replied. Felix moved Mark, getting jealous for the simple reason that Jack wasn't focused on him. 

"Kitten, will you purr for your Master tonight?" Felix says, gently stroking his Kitten's cheek. Jack nods slowly, his cheeks flushed from all the excitement. His Doms slowly strip, him becoming more impatient as time passes. 

"P-Please... Daddy... Master... Please fuck me..." Jack whimpers as they remove his clothes, the males smirk with a glance reaching each others. They like it when he begged, in fact it made them want to punish him. Mark reached over and flipped Jack on his stomach and slowly licked up his back, Felix mimicking the action, knowing this was his weak spot. Jack moaned uncontrollably as the Doms continued their work.

"Beg for it..." They simultaneously whispered in Jack's ears, he begged for a good five minutes before they finally decided to please their little Baby/Kitten. 

Mark fully slid his member into Jack's back-side and slowly pumped him while Felix shoved his member inside of Jack's mouth, gradually thrusting as the moans in the room got louder and louder. The Doms speed increased, as did the three's moans. Eventually they felt the explosion ready to occur and they released, yelling the name of their beloved Jack. 

They all collapsed on the bed, removing Jack's restraints and snuggling close to him as they drifted to sweet slumber... 

EXTRA PART!!!! 

Jack woke to find his Doms both missing, he heard a great amount of noise and followed it until he found them, fucking very loud outside in the shed. It was time for round 2 to begin... 

END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!