Chapter 1:diagnosis

I was just 14 when i was diagnosed with schitzophrenia, the doctors say it was caused by my father and his weed smoking habits. The doctors insisted that I was to stay and have some tests done to get to the bottom of my illness, I agreed to these tests they kept me in a room with nothing but walls cushions cameras and a bed. It felt as if i was slowly being crushed into a box, a few weeks later and they finally let me leave they had put me on this horrid medication, I never wanted to take it however my mother forced it upon my lips. I had wanted to speak up and tell her no i shall not take that horrid medicine but my fear always got the best of me, the fear that I will one day argue with her and death will take its tole upon her soul, so I just kept my mouth closed i did not want anything bad to happen to her for i would have no one. I had to restart all of my school work and lady lessons because of the conditions that they had kept me in I was unable to make any progress after all I am soon to be named a princess however, that will not be of yet well atleast not until i learn to control my schizophrenia. On my first day back to school i had met a rather odd fellow indeed his eyes were the thing that amazed me the most for he had not one colour but two, his left eye was a crimson and his right a sky blue, it amazed me of how such a vicious beast had such tender eyes we were taught of all boys being vicious beasts that will stop at nothing to get to what they want when they want it. My name is Ashley Jade Amelia Rose Thompson i am 14 years old i had never known my father since the age of 6 he is a disappointment my mother always tells me and that i should never become of what he is, i was just 13 when i had recieved my first diagnosis of schizophrenia. I will never go back to the same building because i fear of what happened inside the pain the torture it was just to unbearable and even so my body still devours itself piece by piece with or without this useless medication. So that is my life so far it was not a good one until i found the man with two eyes...