LICK

I stepped into the ancient house. The smell of musty clothes and old furniture flooded the air. It was a nice, big place I have to admit, yet it was odd that the place was so cheap. Apparently the woman before me ,Mrs. Gidflee, wanted to leave quickly. I always believed in ghost stories, that's why I was so excited to move in fully, maybe there's was an old story about someone's death in the house, and Mrs.Gidflee left for paranormal reasons. I smiled at my own thoughts.
I set down my purse on a dusty table. A scratching noise pierced my ears. I turned my head torwards the door. "Klaus" I giggled. I walked towards the door. I welcomed Klaus ,my dog, into the house. I laughed to myself as he smelled the furniture. I thought it was strange that the woman left all her belongings. They'd be moving those out tomorrow though. Some was antique and beautiful but very fragile. I loved her taste in furniture. I went into the bedroom and fell back onto a squishy, very squeaky bed. I passed out.
4 hours later......
I woke up from Klaus licking my hand. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I pet klaus on the head and checked the time. 2:00a.m. I sighed. Then I laid back again.
2 1/2 hours later......
I awoke from a dripping noise and Klaus licking my hand again. I got up but I was too tired to find out what the noise was. I fell asleep again.
1/2 hour later......
I got up from the same thing, Klaus licking my hand and the dripping noise, I got up again. I walked to the bathroom. The dripping noise got louder. I turned on the faucet to wash Klaus's spit off my hand, I screamed. I turned around and Klaus's throat was torn open. I fell back into the mirror and written on the mirror was
"HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".