Pretty Little Bad Girl

okay hey guys first book hope you like. Umm yes i did kind of use the pretty little liars tittle except i put bad girl so yea hope u comment if u like.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 Meet the Freak

Cara's POV

 i walked through the halls satisfied as everyone looked at me.Scared.Trembling. Some even crying. I looked at a few. Remembering the times they looked at me like a friend. Not a monster. Before my mom died, all of these people looked at me like that stars that shined. Before my mom died 3 years ago. Before all hell broke loose at my house, with my dad... with me.

 Now they look at me like I'm the devil. But I'm not concerned. I'm pretty sure the actual devil is jealous of me. 

 "There goes Satan", one of the cheerleaders whispered thinking i wouldn't hear. Wrong. I did. I don't care but I'm bored so I'm gonna have some fun. I walked over to the cheerleading bimbos. They cowered in fear. I smiled evily sweet. " Hello Ashleigh. I couldn't help but hear your comment. I bet you hope that I'll let u off the hook." "Well guess what?"I asked. "What" she said scared.I paused and said softly "If you think that, then your totally screwed."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Okie dokie guys first chapter WOO HOO!!! Lemme no what y'all think!! and sorry for the grammar I'm just tired.