A Chui Past

A/n

Play the song above if you want, it's a "Your Lie In April Medley" by Slightlymusical and LilyPichu

________________________

Each year a baby bunny is born and will be sent to a chosen family to grow up and repeat the cycle.

I was one of those baby bunnies that was named, Chui.

We were not the kinds that you would see everyday. We walked with two feet and spoke human's language which is, English.

We had big white circles for eyes. Humans would make stories about us and say we are a myth or just a fairy tale. But of course, they were wrong.

I had 5 siblings, three brothers and two sisters. I was the youngest.

My parents, they gave me a small pendant that had a rabbit. They told me if I ever get lost, the pendant will show me the way back to them.

Some humans would believe we are real. But those humans were what they call... hunters.

Everyday they would search the forests for us and try to catch us for purposes I do not know.

I try asking mommy but she would just say "for bad things".

I wander around a lot but at the same time I would be cautious.

There was a day where I saw a bunch of humans in green and black logs that was shooting out tiny acorns at each other.

I remember daddy telling me to also stay away from those kinds of things as well.

There was so much smoke, the humans were destroying my home... I looked up and saw a giant shiny eagle able to fly without flapping their wings, maybe they were going to save the forests!

I then saw it dropped a three big eggs, I stared at it to see where it was heading when it landed at...

Where my home is...

A gigantic boom appeared which made me fall backward and animals run and hide.

I got up and saw so many trees falling. I ran back home and saw it destroyed.

I tried looking for them everywhere... I couldn't. I tears started running down my cheeks while started yelling.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" I kept screaming their names but I didn't hear anyone answer...

"VERONICA! KEITH!? WHERE ARE YOU!" No matter how much I yell no one replied

"WHERE... Where are you... where.." I then heard footsteps and yelling "Is anyone there?! Show yourselves!"

Humans...!

I started running as fast as could, I noticed without looking behind that they were chasing me. They still didn't know I wasn't a human, I think It looked like I was a human from a distance.More tears came out, I then hid inside a log and waited for the humans to pass by.

I took a small peek and saw them pass by, I took one step out and looked around then ran away.

I stopped for a moment to take a breather and noticed my pendant and remembered what my parents said

"If you ever get lost, you can use this pendant to find your family and be with them again..."

The word 'Family' echoed
(A/n: hehehehehehehe)
in my head.

I held the amulet and whispered
"Please... show me the way back to them..." the moon on the amulet started glowing red then started pointing the way as a line.