• Chapter Two •

*Jonah Marais' POV*

When the movie was over, I saw Kylie sitting on me sleeping. I admired her as she slept, until I heard someone talk to me. I saw who it was, and it was Daniel. I thought he would get mad but instead he said, "Take care of my sister". I guess he saw how much I cared about her and how much I liked her. Everybody left to go to bed, so I picked her up, bridal style, and took her to the guest bedroom which is now her's. I laid her down on her bed and covered her with a blanket. As I was walking away I felt her grip on my wrist. I turned around to see her smile at me. "Thank you" was all she said. "For what," I asked curious to know. She just smiled, got up, and said, "For existing and taking a liking in me, because I like you too". I smiled and pulled her into a hug as she hugged me back. We let go, said our good nights, and I went to bed in my room. All night, she was the only thing I could think about.
It was now 1:25 am and I still up. I decided to text Kylie and tell her that she's the only thing on my mind.

Jonah💕🦄: I know it's late but I can't sleep.
Kylie🐷💞: same.
Kylie🐷💞: I can't stop thinking about you...
Jonah💕🦄: tbh same. Your all I think about. I've known you since I've known Daniel and everyday he talks about you and I can't help but not stop thinking about you.
*Read*

Did I go too far? She read it but hasn't replied. Ugh I'm so stupid! As I was laying there in bed, I heard the door knob twist and open. I looked up to see Kylie. She's so pretty when she had no makeup. I feel like I admire her a lot but whatever. She came closer to me as I sat in bed. "Will this help you fall asleep" she whispered, leaning in as her soft, pink lips touched mine. I was surprised but soon kissed back. She stopped and I had a huge smile on my face. I see her light tanned cheeks slowly turn pink. "I know you just moved to LA and you probably just want to focus on your singing and its ok if you say no but would you want to be my girlfriend" I asked hoping she might say yes. She hugged me once more and walked away. I was confused because I didn't really get a yes or no. Before she walked out, she turned to me and smiled saying the best three letter word I can hear from her mouth. "Yes". I was happy that night and glad that I can call her mine now. I finally went to sleep and it felt great.
//////////////////

A/n:
If your still reading this, thank you so much.. And if you have any questions or feed back, then leave them in the comments or dm me. Thank you! Oh! And if you are a why don't we fangirl, and you want to be my internet best friend then dm and I'll be sure to become your internet bestfriend (: