amnesia

Grey and black. The colors swirled in a spiral patern in the above him. Dan reached up to the sky to see his hand covering the moon, he squinted and held the blank expression. The cliff was at his feet he could feel the dirt crumbling and falling when he moved his feet. There was nothing left anymore, the world was blank and lifeless. Dan was numb to everything. His carmel, hazel eyes no longer could catch light and sparkle. He didn't want to be alive. But what is living if you are already dead. His nose grew cold but it didn't faze him he just blurred his vision staring at his hand and letting his gaze wander to his wrist and forearm. It was brused, scared, and bleeding. Even though the garnet liquid poured out of his body he couldn't feel the pain. There was no feeling at all. He put his arm down and put in his earbuds trying desperately to listen to music to try to feel any emotion. There was nothing. Music blared in his earbuds, loud enough to damage his hearing badly. Closing his eyes to think he drifted off.

Dan was woken by a tall man with piercing blue eyes wearing skinny black jeans, a pikachu sweater and lipgloss. The man had a concerend yet weirdly loving tone to his voice. "Dan please come back home. I miss you..." Phil was sobbing as he saw how gone Dan was, and because of how greatful he was to have him back. He begain to try and lift him up and stand him upright. "We're going back home... I know you can't remember me right now, but we can start over, okay." Dan nodded slightly and was shaking, he was freezing cold. Phil pressed his warm hand against his forehead to check his temperature and Dan winced. "Phi- sorry he's gone i- fuck my head hurts!" Dan's voice started to choke up and he slowly slipped through Phils grip and fell on the pavement. Phil looked down at his feet in shock and nelt down to pick up Dan again. "Get on my back were almost home." Dan tried his best to climb on and Phil helped him. He walked one more block and they were back at their house. Phil unlocked the door and walked to their room and placed dan on the bed taking off his shoes. "I'm going to make you tea and get you some advil, I'll be right back." Phil said, then left the room. It took Dan atleast 10 minutes of solid staring to realize what was happening. Phil was back.

The truth is Phil was never gone but Dan was. He forgot that Phil, this one in this house with him, making him tea and the one who was real. Dan had ran away from the hospital he was put in and was hiding, all memories of Phil were blurred out and waxed over in Dan's brain at that time. Dan started to see Phil though. He had created a Phil because he couldn't feel anything without him. He started to believe that the world wasn't real and all a dream back then. After a while the reality set in and he realized the Phil he had created wasn't real and then he started to plummet.

He spiraled down and down and hit the bottom. He reached his end. He couldn't feel anymore. This was for so long that every day he would make himself bleed over and over again just seeing that he was alive. Now, in the present he was scared. His hands were clamy and cold and he felt petrified. He had convenced himself this man was fake because it hurt to know he wasn't there. But here was the man in front of him, now handing him tea and crouching down with a worried smile and brushing the hair from his face. This Phil was in fact real and Dan's memory started to pour back in his brain and he began to cry. "You are safe now Dan I'm here, always. Please never do that to me again... I bearly held on to life this time just praying that eventually you would come back to me. You did... just before I gave up my life as well...I love you Dan."

-
-
Hey guys!! I'm Grey this is the first draft and there may be more?? If it's wanted. Please comment if I made a mistake I would like to fix it!! :)

Instagram- @sadboyjaeho
(I'll usually respond to dms)

Have a good day and stay safe!♡