Purple Moon

(Allison's POV)

     Five. Five minutes until class was over. I glanced to the left of me and smiled at my bestie, Christy. She showed me on my fingers the seconds left. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,
RING!RING!RING! The bell rang. I grabbed my bag and out the classroom everyone ran out. Papers went flying when people were leaving. Christy and I both walked together home. She parted ways with me to go home, and I left to go home too.

I entered the house and turned on the lights. I ran upstairs and put my back pack on my bed, and went back downstairs to get dinner. My mother was stirring up some pho soup. I decided to sit and play Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild on my switch. My little brother saw me and gave me a hug. He was so cute. He was only in 6th grade. They are pretty big in sixth grade, but they are still small compared to me.
"Noodles!" My mother said, as I turned off the switch. My brother and I sat down, as our mother brought us our bowls of pho. We ate right up.
"Delicious!" I said, slurping the soup.
"Yeah!" My brother agreed.

I walked up to my room, after cleaning up, and I opened the door. I changed to my pjs, and looked out the window. I looked at the moon, and I smiled. It was suddenly glowing purple, and I started to float. A purple glow was on me. I was floating for a few seconds, until I was set down. I didn't understand, but I didn't care. I was so tired to understand, so I laid on my bed and fell asleep...