Never say good-bye

Never say good-bye 

Characters

Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Changmin, Kibum, Siwon, Heechul, and more

Description

This is Yaoi meaning BOYXBOY LOVE STORY  therefore if you are against it PLEASE DO NOT READ!!! Leave it for those who like it. Thank You!!

This fic is inspired by A lot of Movies lol.

Foreword

Poster is made By Ouma. Thank you so much for your lovely Poster I love it very Much. Credit goes to you.

Summary:

Jaejoong is an ordinary boy with an ordinary life but things changed after his father committed suicide and left a huge dept for him and his younger brother Junsu to pay. In order to pay back the dept they decided to move to Seoul and work in a night club called Mirotic Night Club which in many people eyes is a whore house. Yunho who is the son of the famous Jung family and the richest family of South Korea. He hate slut though his first love work in Mirotic Night Club also. After being dump by his first love Yunho found himself drunk with the famous host of the club known as Kim Youngwoong (Jaejoong). The relationship between these two started off as a joke but became something more serious. What happen when Jaejoong become the victim of a love triangle that involve Yunho first love? Will Yunho have mercy? Or would he go further into torturing Jaejoong? These two met unexpectedly. Life is unexpected. What happen when faith bring these two into an unexpected love?

Prologue

“Where’s my money!” The man in black shouted as he slammed the bat on the table breaking the table in half.

The older boy was trembling as he hold onto his younger brother who is crying nonstop.

“I’m sorry sir but I really don’t have your money.” The old boy replied in a shaking tone as he stare at the men in front of him. The man was around his mid thirty and he has numerous scars on his face.

Without a word the man in black pull the older boy up from the ground. Grabbing on the older boys collar and pulling his face close to his.

“Omo you’re really beautiful for a boy. If you can’t find the money for me than, you can pay me with your body. Be my sex slave.” The older man chuckled as he lean in closer to the boy face.

“Let go of me.” The boy struggle to get free.

The older men slam the bat on the table again trying to scare the boy.

“Listen you little punk. Your father owe me 100 million dollar just because he’s dead doesn’t mean you guys are off the hook.” The man raise his voice. “Now if you don’t want to get hurt, and if you don’t want that beautiful face of yours to have scars like mine then you better find me the money.” The man throw the boy on the ground.

The older boy rush back to his younger brother and embrace him. “I’m scared Hyung.” The younger boy sobbed onto his brother chest.

The older man looked at the two helpless boy on the ground and sigh before he continue talking “Fine, I’ll give you two more time to pay me back. But if you two even dare to run away I’ll make sure you both lose your legs. You got that?” The man glared at them.

“Thank you sir, we will get you your money back.” The older boy bowed while still holding onto his younger brother.

“My name is Lee Young-soo. Remember that kid.” He said. “Let’s go boys.” He call for his gang and left the small cottage.