~ 1: Brother Reiji ~

"You will not see him. How many times do I have to tell you this Shuu?!"

Mother yelled at me that day. She didn't sigh or raise her voice. She yelled. Is this what it feels like to brother? mother always yells at him. She hits him. Hisses at him. Even locks him outside. Atleast Ayato has two brothers that don't care if their mother gets nad at them. She scares me though. I want to see brother, to hold him, to help him. However mother is the brick wall thats blocking my path. Reiji is family. So why doesnt he gets treated like me. Or gets noticed like me. Mother loves me and he hates me for it.

Brother hates me. However I love Reiji. I would give everything up for Reiji to love me back. This feeling. I didnt know about it much at this age but I knew I wanted to show it.

"B-But Mother he's-"

"Go to bed Shuu. I wont tell you again. Be a good boy unlike him."

She doesnt even say his name anymore. What did brother do to be hated so much? To be ignored? Neglected? Forgottened? Why dies he have to sleep outside? He might get sick mother. Hiwever you dont care. And i hate you for that. Mother.

Soft sapphire blue orbs opened from the blond haired male in the plush couch. The male didnt notice someone over him until he focused more on his surrounding. He glanced up. Blue hues connecting with pink ones.

Reiji?

The raven haired male had a blanket in his hands frozen into place after being caught. The pink eyed male then glared harshly. Almost hard enough to make the blond flinch. Almost. They stared at each other for a moment before Shuu spoke. Voice calm and smooth. His hand on the back of the couch so he could sit up. Reiji placed the blanket over the back of the couch as though that was his goal in the first place.

"Were you gonna cover me up?"

The raven hair male scoffed. At least he didnt hiss. Shuu would have called it cute and got hit like the last time. Pink hues looked away from blue. The blond looked dead at his soft lips.

"Of course not. Why in the hell-hmf?!"

Smooth lips pressed against soft ones. And if Reiji didnt know better, he'd be blushing. He harshly pushed the older vampire on the couch. Angry and confused on why that happened. Shuu never showed any interest in wanting to do it. So why now? The younger vampire didnt even speak. He only turned on his heel and left. He disappeared as though he was one of the manor's servants.

Shuu looked up at the cieling. He closed his eyes. Holding the blanket and sniffing it. Taking Reiji's scent. He hummed.

Brother.

He does care.

~

"Mother i drew something else today."

Ignored.

"Mother, I wrote another poem today."

Neglected

"Mother, i-"

"Mother, Reiji drew something else today!"

She smiled. At him. She heard his voice but crushed mine.

"I guess it's ok but it would be perfect if you drew it Shuu."

She loved him but I was nothing to her. Why is he better than me? Why dont i get hugs and snuggles. Why is he laying in a warm cozy house while i sleep on a cold muddy ground? I want to be loved too! Im part of this family too! I hate him. I dont want to see him. I, I am not his brother.

"Brother, I said Im sorry. I didn't mean to get you in trouble-"

"Get out.."

"W-what? Brother?"

I pushed him hard making him fall and grunt. The tears streaming out my eyes wouldnt stop. I didn't care anymore either. Why should I? 

"Get out Shuu! And don't call me brother! I'm not your brother anymore! Leave me alone!"

The door slammed shut. Right in the blonds face.

B-Brother.

~

Why the hell did he kiss me.

~

Ah ok everyone. Hoped you all enjoyed. I know its a bit short but its 1:43 a.M and im so sleepy. If you enjoyed remeber to like, share, vote, and comment. I will also be making a Diabolik livers yaoi oneshots book sooner or later.

-Ashley