CHAPTER 1

Last day of senior year

For years I've planned to move to LA just to get away from a little town in North Carolina. I've planned to move after I graduated high school and .... That day has finally come. NO MORE SCHOOL!! YAY!! But even though school over im still working but butt off... Justed finished editing my video for my Youtube channel (Bella stalls *Look it up*) and about to upload it. But what I need to do is buy an apartment cause I already bought my plane ticket and everything but being Bella buying a apartment "the most important part " justed slipped my mind busy with school and youtube. ( after hours of scrolling) 3:21 AM Finally found a little one. Not to expensive. Really small... Perfect. But... Its says it had loud neighbors. I can deal with that... Im loud too especially with Youtube and just being a loud person in general. After I bought it my Youtube video was finally published and I have everything for LA beside my bag packed. Running to closet and throwing EVERYTHING out and on the floor. And StaRt.... To FoLd.....
Next day
(Graduation day)
8:45 AM
I wake up on the floor with all my clothes on the floor. "what did I do last night? " I don't know but I need coffee And..... Of course I put Alot of sugar in mine. I especially need it for tonight.
After 5,000 sips of my coffee I head but to my room and try and figure out why my clothes are all over the floor........... "Packing" kinda makes sense now.
10:56AM
Just as I was finishing packing my mom rushes in and says the moving man was here. And everything wasn't packed yet.
"Hey mom do you think u can help me pack... I have a few"
SLAM. My mom runs out.
"Ok... Thanks? "
Guess like I have to do this myself.
Mom never approved of me moving. She usually seems angry when I talk about it.
But this is what I want to do and im not going to let her stop me.
12:17AM
I put the last box in the truck. I headed but to my room. Its empty. Nothing but my cap and gown and my makeup bag plus my dress and my bags. The last time I would ever see this room. All my old memories, my friends, my family.... But they understand why im moving. The only person who doesn't... Is my mom. She never has and probably never will. One of the reason im leaving so soon.
Im sad but mostly happy, cause ill be doing what I love... Youtube.

*YAWN* ill just take a short nap before I need to get ready.

3:12 PM
I wake up and get ready for graduation
/ Just imagine a graduatuon BC I don't know how that works\
After I drive back to my house to grad my bags and head out to the airport.
Been waiting for this moment since freshman year, And its finally here. Been waiting to move and live alone, worry about myself,no one has to worry about me.
I can finally be... Alone.
I put my bags into the back of my moms car because she the one taking me to the airport fun
I say my final goodbye's to my friends and family.
"Ill come back to visit soon, I promise "
I get in the car with mom and head to the airport which is a 15 minute drive. "Great"
*first minute *
Silent
" im sorry mom."
" I know you really don't want me moving but this is what I want and im sorry if this doesn't make u happy "
I look over and see my mom crying
"Happy? Happy?  I could never be more happy for you. Just knowing that your growing up and being independent and live on your own makes me the happiest mom in the world!"
"But you did u always seem so mad about this?"  I say
She takes a deep breath
"Im just.... scared ..... To lose you, you know with you living on own... Im just scared you won't need mama anymore"
"Mom..."
A tear runs down my face, I grab my moms hand
"Ill always need youb, Forever and always,  I don't know what ill do with out you."
" just know im a phone call away if u need me" she says  as we head toward the airport.
I give my mom a huge hug goodbye
And as I walk to board my plane
I mouth "elephant shoe" to my mom and she does the same.
Finally find my seat and wipe all the tears away
" Bella this is your new Life and there no use for tears"

Hey... Im Bella and this is my first fanfiction and sorry if it sounds rushed... Im trying. Hope u like it
( ok the elephant shoe thing is what me and mom say to each other and if u mouth it it looks like I love you sooo)