GETTING STARTED

HELLO

HELLO

***

lower case intended

***

since I'm into graphics & already had heaps of covers made in my previous book, I thought of closing my previous book and making a new one hopefully a refined version.

I would love comments & critiques but I will not accept rude remarks. If you think my graphics are shit get the hell out of here.

You can promote your books in the comments but not in my inbox.

I'm doing only covers and banners as of now but if you want any other graphic, pm me and we can talk about it.

***

SPECIMEN

NOTE

+ I don't make anime covers. No offence but I literally suck at it.

+ If you want a specific picture, please mention the link in the request form.

+ Your story must be published. If you are new, I ask you to publish your story and I'll give you the cover immediately.

+ You have to use my cover at least for a month. I spend my time doing covers for you, so if don't want to use it don't ask for one. Even you change the cover after a month, please put the cover in any of the chapters of your story.

+ Please do not edit my covers without my permission. Plagiarism is punishable by law.

PAYMENT

+ follow permanently. if you unfollow, you will be considered as cover stealer and it's outright rude.

+ credit in description of the story.

FORM

please fill the whole form in the comments below. do not inbox me the requests.

title:-

subtitle:-

author's name:-

genre:-

specific images (if any): - add the link in here ( I will not search for images, if they simply don't exist in good quality, therefore do this.)

type of cover:- (eg: simple, manipulated,aesthetic/minimalist,etcetera)

tag wattpad users: ( only to promote this book )

email id:

password : (only to see whether you've actually read everything) your favorite color.

so don't forget to vote, comment & share.