Chapter 1: As the leader

"We gotta go!" Alexa heard her driver said. It was her first day of her training camp and she was in a rush because she still had to say goodbye to her brothers

"Im gonna miss you guys" she said while hugging her brothers

"Us too!" Tay said. Tay was the second youngest in the family. He was singer, an actor, and a dancer. He was very kind, very handsome, and really funny.

"And congratulations! Because you'll be the leader of the girls there!" Jin said. Jin was the oldest in the family. He's a singer, and a dancer. He also likes taking pictures and he like the color of baby pink for some reason.

"Anyways, I have to go. Or ill be late! Bye!" Alexa said giving her brothers one last hug before going down to her car.

"Alright, im here jace!" Jace was her driver. "Finally alexa, or you'll be late" he said. Jace got her luggage and and put it in the trunk.

Alexa got on her car and checked her phone if there were any notifications. And with no mistake she had about 1000+ of them well what do you expect she is a singer, actor, dancer, and a really good player when it comes to sports. She was 18 and she was also really pretty and was and awardee in almost everything.

When the garage door automatically open, there were alot of people there screaming her name and taking pictures while the car was moving.

A few minutes later

"Were here alexa, have fun and suprise them ok?" Jace said about to leave "I will jace, bye" alexa said waving.

While alexa was already there, there was someone who was also there his name was Jk he was a singer, and a dancer. He was 21 and also very handsome and an awardee.

"Hey, are you excited?" His friend jim said. Jim was a singer, and a dancer. He was 23 and he was really good in modern dance, lyrical dance, and ballet. He was also very handsome and also an awardee.

"Probably, but I still cant get over the fact that I will be the leader of the boys." Jk said while letting out a sigh

"You can do it! Ill cheer you on anyways we are roommates" Jim said

"Everyone please go to the dance studio for further announcements" a loud speakers boomed in the building.

Everyone was in the dance studio waiting for further announcements until the dance instuctor went up on stage and everyone was quiet.

"Welcome everyone to harmony. This is a place where your singing and dancing skills will be trained. This place will be helping you work with others so the camp has decided that some of our best students will be having a partner. Each class youll take will have a challenge to be with a partner or be alone the whole time. Today you will have dorms with your fellow classmates and a leader for boys and girls. And now I shall introduce your leaders." The dance intsructor said while everyone started looking at Jk.

"I guess they all know that im the leader of the boys" Jk whispered to Jim

"But, they dont know who's the leader of the girls" Jim said back

"Now, let's call on the stage the two leaders. For the boys let's call on Jk jeon." Everyone started cheering while Jk steped up on stage while all the girls were screaming.

"And now we will be calling on our next leader of the girls she is one of  a kind and is back for her last 2 years here like Jk. Let's all welcome back Alexa Park" the dance instructor said and everyone started screaming there heads off. Everyone started looking for Alexa but she was nowhere to be found "Alexa, are you there?" The instructor said.

Everyone started to ask where she was until, "Im over here!" Someone said behind the crowd. Then they saw that someone was walking in the middle of the crowd where they gave her a way to walk. Then everyone started screaming again. It was alexa she was just behind everyone.

When alexa got onstage everyone just started staring, mostly the boys. Even Jk could'nt stop staring at her. "This is Alexa Park the girls leader and this is Jk Jeon the boys leader. As you know that they will be the leaders they will automatically be partners" the instructor said "WHAT!" Jk said while alexa and everyone else stared at him.

"Why? Whats the matter?" The instructor said Jk cleared his throught and said "nothing" with a sigh.

While everyone was staring at alexa Jk still couldnt let go of his stare at her 'she looks so familiar, even tho I saw her in TV, she looks like someone I know' Jk said in his head

To be continued........