Part one

Grace's P.O.V

      "Don't stress about it honey I'm sure you'll get it", my mom informed me. I was sweating like crazy because I had auditioned for a role for a show called Me, Myself, and I. If you knew me, you would know I LOVE acting.
         I have auditioned for many roles and I have gotten some small parts, but I decided to take a big step. So anyway my character's name was Eleanor (Nori for short) Sterling. My audition started in 15 minutes so I was SO scared. "I'm really scared, mom. I might mess up or trip or-" I got cut off by my dad saying, "Honey, you have nothing to worry about. Your mother and I will be here to support you!" My dad said. "Thanks mom and dad I really appreciate it." I hugged my parents and thanked them. "Ok honey well we should get in the car now. You're gonna be late for your audition!" My mom led me to the car. I hopped in and hoped and prayed that I did well. As we drove, I started to think about me getting the part and what the cast members would be like. I hope there's a cute boy there! I thought to myself.

Hey guys!! So this is the first chapter of the Jack Grazer fanfic. This is really bad so far but I hope you guys keep reading it. Go check out my other stories that I have written!! And also I can't wait for the show to come out it looks so good!!!
See ya later, dudes!!❤️❤️
~G Author