Moving Madness

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you like the style and storyline of the book. (Also this chapter is not really long it's just I added a lot of the letter e to bye so don't think it's over 7000 letters long

Eddy's POV

Hi I'm Edmund but I prefer being called Eddy, I am 13 years old and I was born in Ohio. I am 5 foot 7 and I have brownish blond hair and brownish blue eyes. I have two brothers, one is 20 and the other is 22 their names are Jake and Logan. My full name is Edmund Adam Paul. My brothers moved to L.A. a few years ago and now I'm moving there aswell. I've only been to L.A. Once and that was 2 years ago and I don't remember much from when I was there.

I just finished packing my last box when my mom called me

"Edmund are you finished packing?!" She yelled/questioned.

"Yes!" I yell back.

I bring the last box downstairs then I run back upstairs and grab my phone and my suitcase. The moving van starts driving to L.A. which is pretty far from Ohio and my mom, dad and I get an uber to the airport.

At the airport

We arrive at the airport, our flight is in two hours so we have some time. We buy Taco Bell and start eating. I'm so excited. I can't wait to see them. Last time I saw them Logan was 20 and Jake was 18. I have called them a few times but it's not the same as meeting them in person. Our plane is boarding now so we line up. We get our passports scanned and then we walk towards our plane we get in the plane and I sit on a window seat I stare out the window for the whole plane ride.

After plane ride

We get our bags and then get of the plane we get our baggage and then exit the airport and get an über to Logan's apartment because I'm going to be living with him. He is pretty famous on YouTube and so is jake. I usually watch their videos. I've been thinking of doing youtube aswell but I'm not sure. We arrive at Logan's apartment and get in the elevator. We press Logan's floor. I am so happy. I haven't seen Logan in ages. We finally get to his floor. We walk towards the door and I knock. Logan opens the door. Wow he is tall. I run right into his arms we hug for what seems like ten minutes until my mom and dad cough.

"Hey what's up bro!" Logan yells

"Hey the sky!" I yell back

We both laugh

"I'm so happy to see you," I say

"I am too," Logan says

"I'm gonna start vlogging," Logan says picking up his vlog camera.

Before he could start vlogging I went in front of the camera.

"What's poppin Logang my name is Eddy Paul and I'm Logan's brother!" I yell into the camera.

"If you want proof look at this," I tell the camera.

My dad holds up the camera.

"321!" Logan says and we both do the splits.

"There is your proof," I say

My dad gives the camera back to Logan. I was about to say something into the camera.

"That's enough interruptions from Eddy," he says holding the camera in the air.

I jump as high as I can and I still don't get the camera. Logan chuckles.

"So now we are going to the team 10 house," Logan says.

"TEAM 10!" I yell.