Chapter one

"The art of love is largely the art of persistence." 
I read this quote every morning I wake up to the love of my life, we're high school sweethearts My name is April,
I'm 18 Hey a senior at my high school while my boyfriend Jermaine was 17 a sophomore at the high, I never imagine myself with someone so much younger then me but I took a chance I don't regret it at all. 

Now Jermaine and I are college sweethearts, of course I'm about to leave college with my bachelors in cartoon animation and Jermaine has a scholarship for basketball I'm proud of us we came along way, We attended a college in Orlando central Florida, when Jermaine graduated from high school he moved in with me so we can continue our life's together.

It was night time when I got Jermaine from our home time we was pretty tired after all the celebrations we had tonight, we took a shower together order out some take out got ready from bed, before I got ready for bed I like to read quotes that relate to me and my every day life, I was looking for something that relates to me and Jermaine, I looked over in the bed seen Jermaine he was fast asleep sleeping the night away we had our difference I was a artist, he was the basketball player I search for many sources to see how a basketball player and a artist relate than I found myself stumbling across a quote, "Basketball isn't just a sport. It is a art, one that must be mastered to succeed."  

Then I thought to my self maybe our worlds can collide after all. It was getting late, I closed the book put it on my night stand next to my bed, turned off the light lay down by his side find myself wrapped in his arms as he kissed my forehead pulled me closer to his chest, I felt safe in his arm I left up to give him a kiss told him goodnight we slept the night away in each other arms.

It was morning already felt a ray of light coming though the window, rolled over to find him looking at me he smile an said "good morning beautiful, I made breakfast for you."    

I couldn't help but smile while he went to go get breakfast I got up to head to the bedroom, when I got back in bed Jermaine walks in with breakfast smelled like French toast, bacon, and eggs fresh glass of orange juice, a vast of flowers they were very beautiful I smiled like crazy as he set the food down I leaned over for a kiss and thank him for everything he's done.

I took a bite of Jermaine's French toast I bit on something hard, I screamed "OUCH!" I hurried and spit it out on the plate it was a diamond ring I was confused, looked up at him as he grabbed my hand Jermaine was always opened with me about his feelings, he looked at me said "I love you April since the day I sow you I know you was the one, I want to take your hand in marriage April...Will you marry me?" A tear fell from my eye I didn't know if it was from bitting that ring or the fact that I was about to be a wife of my soul mate but all I know I yelled " yes yes yes thousand time."

he smiled removed the food from the bed when he lean back into the bed I jumped on him kissing him repeatedly then the kissing turned passionate, felt his hands rubbing my breast the kissing stop as he go for my neck sucking on it leaving behind hickeys , removes my shirt and bra admiring my body I wanted him as much as he wanted me.

He started to make love to my boobs felt every motion of his tongue on my nipples, closing my eyes feeling everything as he make his way down removing my panties his hands felt so good on my skin kissing the inside on my tights then all of something I felt my body weakening, his tongue making love to my body every stroke of it made me melt.

I moan uncontrollably holding on to the sheets letting my eyes go to the back of my head, when I finally open my eyes there he was smiling cause of my reaction I laughed before I knew it I felt him inside of me felt amazing our body's being one, every stroke every position my body got weaker and weaker the love we shared couldn't be described at that moment all I remember yelling his name telling him to keep going, finally my body give out.

I wake up in his arms breathing heavy , I looked up at Jermaine as he was zone out in space playing in my hair, I got closer to him ended up falling asleep.

It's 5:30Am I heard my alarm going off to get ready for college, I looked over at Jermaine he was still asleep I hopped out of bed headed to the shower, I looked down at a my ring and give it a big smile thinking to myself I'm going to be a wife to the love of my life after a nice hot shower.

I got ready for college heading to my classes I couldn't focus today was a important day my baby had basketball tryouts I need to be his biggest cheerleader out there, the bell rings I ran to the gym wearing his name on my shirt ready to cheer him on.

As I sit down with all the other girlfriend of the basketball team I seen my baby come out I yelled and scream his name to the top of my lungs, I sit and waited for the tryouts to be over, the results came back he walks over to me I give him the biggest hug every "babe you were great out there, so did you make the team?"

He looked down at the ground, my smile faded away I felt bad he tried so hard to make the team I know he did his best, then he looked up at me and smile, !baby I made the team, top five picked!, I got upset at him for fooling me, but I was still excited that he made the team he deserves it, we headed home to change our clothes and go out to celebrate I know at this moment our lives would change forever.