The Day My Whole Life Was Turned Upside Down

* * * * * * * Mari's P.O.V. * * * * * * * 

           *Bell Rings*

       It's Friday. Schools out for the day. We don't come back to school until Monday, so that gives me plenty of time to work on my Cat Noir pajamas. I still have to finish sewing the ears on the hood of the sweatshirt, and the tail on the shorts. I got the kitty high socks yesterday so that part is already done. After that, I'll sign it, and make sure all the hemming is finished. I can't wait to get home and finish them! I've been working on them for so long. Now I'll be able to wear them as pajamas by tomorrow. 

     When I get to the bakery Mama, and Papa are just walking out. "Hello Marinette," said  Mama, holding the door open for Papa while he was carrying out a stack of pastry boxes, "How was school?" I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and pointed in my mouth. We had dissected rats today during science, which was totally gross. "That bad huh? I'm sorry Marinette. I wish there was something I could do." Mama helped Papa with the rest of the boxes and hopped in the front seat of the delivery van. "Marinette, your father and I are making a delivery across town. We'll be back in a few hours. The key to the bakery is on the counter if you need it." I kissed Mama and Papa on the cheek and waved them goodbye, then I went inside, and up to my room to work on my Cat Noir pajamas.

     Finally! I finished them! I put the pajamas next to my computer so that I could put them on later. "Huh," I thought to myself, "I wonder what's taking Mama and Papa so long." I sat down in my chair and turn on the computer screen, only to find the words, "Breaking News", flashing across the bottom of the screen over and over again.

    "BREAKING NEWS! A small delivery van has crashed into another car in front of the Eiffel tower! The two adults driving the delivery van were found dead at the beginning of the crime scene. Police have also found a young adult to be driving the car the van crashed into. He has a few injuries, but he's going to be alright. Police are still currently investigating the scene of the crime no-" I turned off the Monitor, cutting her off.

....Mama.....and Papa.....are....gone... I scream the loudest ear piercing scream anyone has ever heard, and I fall to the ground bursting into tears. I got up and ran to Alya's to see if I could stay with her until I figured something out. But, all she did was hug me, and tell me that they didn't have any room for me. I ran away to my secret garden of inspiration,  sat down on the step, and burst into tears in my knees. "Mama and Papa are gone...." I thought to myself, "What am I going to do now?"

* * * * * AUTHORS P.O.V * * * * *

Hey, guys! Sweet Serenity here! I wanted to say that the next chapter is coming real soon! Follow me, and remember to vote on this chapter if you liked it! The next chapter will contain more Adrienette, I Promise! Until then, Stay Sweet!