Part I: The Underground.

"Your name is Allison. Don't refer to yourself as your real name. You are no longer that person." says the guy business suit. "You're sent to protect him." The guy in the business suit points out the van and into a school, a boy with rosy cheeks and spiky hair catches her eye. she make a "plegh" sound, but soft enough no one can hear her. "Why him?" Allison asks, even though she knows. 

            Jacob Sartorius, born October 2, 2002, age 14, was a vampire. Jacob himself didn't know he was a vampire, nor what a vampire was. Allison worked for a corporation, name undisclosed, which helped vampires. The corporation is actually a large company no one associates with vampires, or other mystical beings like the faery or a goblin. 

              "Why can't I help Jon Benet Ramsay? I heard she's in the Underground?" Allison says. Jon Benet Ramsay never died, but was bit by a vampire at a young age. She grew up to be a saleswoman in the Underground, a place large enough to hold more than a million people. Currently, 70,568 people live down there, according to the 2014 Census. "You're the most likeable agent there is. Besides, Jacob's masculinity is so fragile that if he sees a man stare at him too long, he'll get outraged." says the man in the business suit. The man in the business suit is none other than Jonathan Brandis. Yes, the man who "killed" himself in 2003.

             Allison gets out of the van, a big white van that looks like a pedophile would have. "First day of middle school. Again." Allison was 114 years old, she had been working for this corporation for 69 years. 70 in two months. The van drives off, to the under-railway that leads to the Underground.

           The Underground is actually a place under America and Mexico. The Underground was there longer before the British settlers arrived, and long before the Native Americans lived here. Actually, the Native American has a story about the vampires called a Wendigo, but we wont go into much detail because it was horrible times for the vampires. It was believed that a thousand years ago, a man named Edward Belle created The Underground. The tale goes that he spoke to the gods and asked for a place for his kind to live in peace, only going out for food. The gods spoke back and said "We will make a place in honour of your kind. But if their is a breach of fosster, we will kill your kind." A Fosster is a human, derived from Old Griolgi. But this is just a fairytale so kids don't have to bring a Fosster into The Underground.

         Allison walks to the entrance of the school. She sees him, the small, fragile little boy with big cheeks. She was supposed to keep an eye on him because vampires have a thirst for blood, of course, but they also have a thirst for eyeballs. Eyeballs are like the cookies of vampire food. Human eyes are better than horse eyes. "Sup" says Jacob to another boy, with a big blonde hair and a small, square jaw. They chat until the bell rings, but even then they have the same class.

          After school, Allison marks a check mark on the paper titled "Project SAR". She then walks to the road, waiting for her ride. The boy with the big blonde hair and the small jaw introduces himself to Allison. "My names Mark. I saw you in class today, and I know your new. what's up?" Mark says this in a very optimistic tone. "Oh nothing, just waiting for my ride." Allison says. "My names Allison, but my frien- I mean, ex-friends called me Alice. what's up?" Allison says. "Oh, just waiting for my boy. Also my ride." Mark chuckles a little bit. They chat about their day for awhile, until Jacob interrupts them. "Heyyy!" He shouts at Mark, from half a feet away. 

          Allison's first impression of him: loud.

         "Yo, girl, me and Mark are going to Super Fresh Ice-Cream soon. come with us?" Jacob says.

         Allison's second impression: kind.

        Allson smiles, in her head she's thinking if she should or not. But what if Master Drooket gets mad at me? What if I start getting cravings? What if- This went on for awhile, contemplating whether or not she should. Then she saw the white van. "I'm sorry I need to go." she walked off on them and went into the vehicle.

        "So? How did it go?" Says Jon. "It won't pretty well, I almost went to Super Fresh Ice-Cream with them. Crazy, eh?" Says Allison. Jonathan chuckles, and he drives off to The Underground. 

When they get back, Allison goes to her apartment in The Underground and takes off her skin, and sleeps until work starts again.

////////

Thanks for reading that. By the way, this isn't at all serious. I was gonna try and write a very bad fan fiction but i ended up writing like a bad english teacher. Sorry if this is too long for the attention span of a 12 year old, I hope you like it.