~Prologue~

"Honey, grab the rest of the luggage out of the moving van please. The men will move the furniture." My Mom said to me, as I was trying to help the moving van people take the stuff out of the truck. Why wont she let me help them? Im just as strong!

I puff up my chest and she laughs at me. "Puffing up wont make you any stronger, my little baby." She says with a smile. "You know I hate it when you call me that." I tell her. She gives me stern eyes and says, "I don't care you are my baby and you always will be." I grunted at her and grabbed my clothes out of the truck and carried them to my room.

I walked to the front door and opened it. There were stairs leading up the the second floor in front of the door, if you went to the right of the stairs it was the living room connected to the kitchen. I walked around the house a little more before made it to the room mom wanted to be my bedroom.

My room was a decent size. Kinda a pain it was on the second floor, but I can live with it. I don't really like big rooms. It's nice and cozy, the way I like it. The walls are grey, with a white ceiling, and a grey carpet.

An emo must have lived in this room before we moved here, not that I'm complaining.. I love it.
I start setting up my posters of my favorite bands and put my clothes in the small closet. I put my guitar, signed by the entire band of Imagine Dragons in the corner. It is my most prized possession. Once I'm done unpacking my things I go to help carry my furniture into my room.

My mom is outside so she wont even notice I was helping. Most of my things are black. What can I say? I love black. No I'm not a depressed emo, I just know that the world is shit. I guess you could call it.. I'm enlightened?
I put my earbuds in and start listening to one of my favorite bands, Panic! At The Disco. I lay on my mattress, which still doesn't have any sheets on it, and fall asleep...

"Come on daddy! Push me!" I yell at my dad who was barely even pushing me on the swings. "Ok son, want to go to the stars?" Oooo, I love the stars! It's the evening so the stars are starting to come out. "Yes!! I love the stars! I want to fly into outer space!" I giggle as my dad tickles me. "Ok here we g-" I hear a long bang from behind me as I see blood cover the sky, making it a crimson color. I turn around to see daddy.. and his clothes stained red.
"Daddy? DADDY?! DADDY WAKE UP!"
He falls over onto the sand of the playground. I see a boy my age behind him. With a gun in his hand. He smiled at my dads dying body and turns to look at me. I tremble in fear. This boy just killed my father. He just shot my father in the chest. He points the gun at me and is about to pull the trigger...

"WHY DID YOU KILL MY DAD?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?" I scream at the boy, yet he doesn't even seem to be breathing.

Im back to my 16 year old self.. no longer a 7 year old. The hole world is disappearing, except for me, my dads body, the crimson sky, and that boy. He just snickers with a grin and pulls the trigger...

"Wake up honey! It's dinner time."
I barely hear my mother speak as I start waking up. I notice I am breathing heavily. If only my dads death was a dream. Then we could be a happy family again...

If only.

The picture at the top is what I think his bedroom looks like.. and.. poor him.. T-T