Mixed Neko Demon's (Naruto Shippuden fan fic)

Mixed Neko Demon’s

I don’t own any of the Naruto Characters. I only own the Nekos and Demons.

“Mikski!!!!  Mikskiiiii!!!!” whined Amu while she pawed my face.  “Leave my fish alone…” I mumbled in my sleep.  “Mikski~chan!” barked Ikie.  I just burrowed my face deeper into my pillow.  “Mikski~sama, Wake UP!!!!!” yelled Ikito ripping off my covers.  “Grrrr…” I groaned in my bed opening my eyes.

            “OH, SHIZ I WILL BE LATE!!!!!!” I yelled running into the bathroom.  I took a quick shower and put on a crop top with fish net sleeves.  I also put on my loose baggie pants and stuck my white wolf tail through.  Also covered my jaguar ears with a bandana.

I ran out the door with a piece of fish in my mouth.  “Come on Ikie! We need to go!!” I yelled slurping down the rest of the fish.  “OK!!” barked Ikie.  I ran through the town which was filled with Neko wolves and humans.  Nobody knows that my bor. and I are Neko wolf/jaguar demons. I ran into the shop just in time.  “Gomensi, sensei *Gasps for air*” I said out of breath.  “Mikski!  Just change into your uniform…” he said sweatdropping.

I swiftly grabbed my uniform and changed.  It was a puffy dress with a maid cap that covered my ears and an apron.  I grabbed broom and started sweeping outside shop with Ikie besides me.  ‘It’s not unusual for neko’s or anyone else to have pets with them everywhere.’

After work Ikie and I walked around town since my shift was over a 12:30pm.  We walked to the park where ninjas and their nindogs where training.  I just sat down under a tree stroking Ikie’s head that was on my lap. 

‘Neko’s usually don’t hide their tails nor ears.  Since we are a proud race.’

~Later that day~ Nya >^<~

The sun was setting and Amu appeared out of nowhere.  “HELP MEEEE~ NYA!!!”  meewooed Amu.  I open my arms and she jumps into them.  “What happened!?” I asked trying to calm her down.  “Someone is after me~Nya!!” she weewooed.  Then two people where coming and I grabbed Ikie in one arm and Amu in the other, then I used the other half of me ‘jaguar part’ and jumped into the tree out of site.

The two figures where neko’s?!  “Where did it go?!” said the older wolf neko.  “I don’t know…Brother…” said the smaller one.  Then they walked away.  “Thankyou ~Nya!!” meewooed Amu.  I jumped down and snickered, as we walked away.

 Mixed Neko Demon’s

~HOME ~NYA!!”

When I got home my brother was cooking….FISH!!!!!!!! ~NYA!!!

“FISH ~Nya!!” I screeched as my tail wagged really fast.  Ikito just snickered.  After we ate I ran upstairs and got ready for bed.  When I got into bed Amu jumped onto my stomach.  “Hey we’re going to ninja class with Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba! ~Nya!!” she said and I just smiled.

Then I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I dicided to add a naruto theme music =>

Vote Comment Fan Please <3