Getting ready (Part 1)

I finally got tickets to go to the Dolan twins performance plus the meet and greet tickets. My friend Blair is also a huge fan of the Dolan twins so I'm going with her and she's also my best friend. I can tell Blair anything. We pretty much hate everyone at our school. Thank god it's summer break. Blair and I hate all the fake bitches at our school. We are going into junior year! Blair and I had exactly 3 days to get ready to meet the Dolan twins! That's not a lot of time. She going to sleep over for 2 nights till the big day. We were both so excited. We want to wear something cute.

The big day!
It was our big day. Blair and I woke up at 6:30. Yeah that's really early for us. We usually wake up at like 11:00 but we set an alarm. The performance started at 10:30 so we had plenty of time. We wanted to get there early so we don't have to wait on line and stuff like that. Blair and I are the most impatient people you will ever meet. Blair took a shower while I was on my phone stalking the Dolan twins on their social medias. I know, I'm a creep but who cares. Blair finally got out of the shower. She takes forever. It was already 7:30! I took a shower the night before so I was Gucci. I just needed to brush my teeth and do my hair. I straightened my long black hair. My hair is naturally wavy.
"Ugh your hair is gorgeous, I wish I had your hair." Blair said.
Blair is jealous of my hair. She always says that she would die for my hair.
I finally finished straightening my hair and Blair and I decided to do our makeup. While we were doing our makeup, we were watching Dolan twin videos. We watched the video where Ethan gets his wisdom teeth removed. That video never gets old. My favorite part is where Ethan looks out of the window and his hat flys off. Blair and I was cracking up so bad. Blair is a Ethan kind of girl. I love Ethan too. He's so quirky and cute, but I prefer Grayson. Now he's my kind of guy. He's hot. He's daddy material😂 I know, he hates the word, "daddy", but I can't help it.
For my makeup look I just went for a natural look. Blair on the other hand is extra af. Get you a friend like Blair because she slays. Literally every boy at our school tried to hook up with Blair. She's gorgeous. On the other hand, I look like a dry potato😂
Now it was time to pick out our outfits. We were already prepared and did that all last night. This was our outfit⬇️

I know it looks like we're going to some strip club but we really wanted to stand out

I know it looks like we're going to some strip club but we really wanted to stand out. Blair is the girl with the blonde hair. I told you she was gorgeous.
"Wow my best friend looking hot as always." I said.
"No, you look hot! Grayson going to slide into yo dms or maybe even in between you legs." Blair said as she starts to laugh.
We both started to crack up.
"But make sure you stay away from Ethan, he's my E-Tee-Wee-Tee." Blair said jokingly.
We went downstairs to eat some breakfast. My mom was up early. She made us some cheese omelets and before we left she gave us hugs and kisses. 
"Oh you girls are growing up so fast, You girls look beautiful.
"Thanks mom." I said as I gave her a big hug. I love my mom. She always supports me. My dad left me when I was 4 years old.
I called an uber. The place took about 20 min from my house. Blair and I took cute pictures for our Instagram and snapchated. All the girls at our school was jealous that we were going to meet the twins. The uber finally arrived.
"George, right?" I said.
It was an old guy but he seemed nice. When I usually take an uber, the drivers usually look like pedophiles and they always try to make small talk like sir I'm only 16!
We finally arrived at the place. I was so excited! Especially Blair, she was snapchatting every moment. Everyone kept staring at us. I guess because we looked hot. Especially Blair. I was low key jealous. She actually looked like a Victoria secret model. We had to cross the street and these old looking men kept staring at us and catcalling us. Blair was about to slap the shit out of them. Like literally, slap them so hard shit comes out. We both felt uncomfortable. We sped walked.