Getting to know her

Alice has bright pink hair and dark brown eyes, almond shaped. She has a thin figure not many curves, her hair is short within the beginning of the story and her gaze is soft.

Alice grew up with three brothers and two sisters

Abram, Aurley, and, Andrew are her brothers, her sisters are, Angela and Alesha.

Abram is currently 12, which means he is two years younger than Alice. He is also Alesha's twin. He is very stubborn and prefers to be alone.

Aurley is 15 meaning he is a year older than Alice. He is outgoing and fun, he prefers to be around everyone.

Andrew is the oldest out of his five siblings, making him seventeen. Andrew is more strict than their parents, or so his siblings think. He prefers to be overprotective.

Angela is four and the sassmouth out of the entire family she is stubborn and rude. If things don't go her way all hell breaks loose.

Alesha is 12 and Abram's identical twin. She is far from Abram though, they do get along and things but they're the complete opposite.

Alesha is more of a hoe. She wears pounds of MeC(MaC) make-up and hangs with her friend most of the time

I plan on updating this whenever I can hopefully, If I won't be able to then I'll just say so in the chapter before hand. Until then.

Word count:236