1//New Beginning

I turned on Snap getting my camera ready, "Good Morning my kings and queens it is a lovely day here in L

I turned on Snap getting my camera ready, "Good Morning my kings and queens it is a lovely day here in L.A. and this nigga Jussie keeps blowing up my phone talking about some new dick that he is sitting on. Hope it is good J Love you Muah!"

The video ends don't worry I didn't post it Jussie will kill me literally.

My husband is at work since he has his own buisness ya know making the big coins, I am at home waiting patiently for Danny to tell me about this new movie he wants me to be in.

Okay you wanna know what happened between 'The Empire Family' we are not family but at the end of the day my beef is with no one, when me and Terry got married no one shows up so I figured okay maybe they are busy but nooooo.

The cast went to DC aka my hometown to do a 'save Empire charity event' nothing is wrong with that but Serayah's phony ass decides to go on Instagram throwing some shade.

@Serayah- It has been such an honor to raise money for 'Save Empire' thank you so much and for the people who didn't show up I guess they aren't family anymore. #NoShade #JustFacts #RealFamily❤

I am too grown and old to be popping a hoe, I am cool with everyone except Serayah and Kaitlin that's it.

I heard a knock on the door I wasted no time before running downstairs getting near the door, "Who is it?"

"Open the door I got some Dominoes." That's Terrence for ya.

I opened the door crossing my arms, "Nigga did you just say you got some hoes, Ya done." I was boiled, I took off my ring handing it to him. "Give this to ya hoes."

Terry laughs, putting the food on the table, "I said Dominoes dumbass gimmie kiss." I smiled, grabbing his chin pressing my lips on to his in a nice slow way.

He smiles, pulling me closer to him, "I'm so happy I married you and not Grace, You are the one I want and that's the best kind of love." He is so cheesy that was cute. It's December 12, 2017 so my son is just a couple months his name is Armani Penda Howard and yes he has my middle name me and Terry thought it was cute.

"Where's our son?" Terry says, taking off his jacket walking to our room, I followed my husband into our bed room pointing to Armani's crib. "Is Marcel still on his way to meet baby Armani for the first time?" He asks, to be honest my son is so busy doing what he does best like he is still in school and since Empire is over I get to see him more often until my next role. "Marcel will be here in a couple of minutes baby so lay down." My husband and yes I am going to say that a lot through out this book bitch, problems? Picks me up, throwing me on the bed getting on top of me, "Take that shit off nigga," Uh shit I forgot my baby is in here. Terry quickly takes his shirt off as I took my heels off my feet, lol remember the time when Terry called my feet,

Big Ashy Dry Tiger Feet.. he better not say that shit again!

Terry kisses up my neck to my ear nibbling on it, I scratched his back pulling his body more on me. "Wait a minute, Terry honey Armani is looking at us so stop it please." Terry takes one good look at the baby who is now looking at us. "He is too young to know what's going on, forget him." I giggled, pulling the sheets over us.