Chapter one

Date chapter was written- 6/18/17
----------------------------------------------
Heyyyy!!!!!!! First chapter of my first nalu book yayyy so exciting!!!
Hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
Natsu pov:
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* My alarm clock went off. I felt around on my nightstand for it and finally found it, and a second later I slammed my hand on the snooze button. Letting me sleep longer.

~ Time Skip to 10 mins later ~
"Ughhh" I groaned in defeat, as I didn't want to be late for school. I got out of bed and went to take a quick shower. When I was done I went back to my room, and got dressed in my blue and tan school uniform. I went to my kitchen and grabbed some toast for a quick breakfast. ( Btw Natsu lives in an apartment by him self cuz his parents live to far away for him to go to school here so he just stays here instead of moving schools. Smart right?) I grabbed my bag and finished my toast while rushing out the door to my bus stop. *HONK* *HONK* the bus driver honked the horn for me to hurry up. I finally got on the bus and sat next to a girl whom I'd never seen before. She had golden blonde hair with chocolate brown eyes. She was staring out the window and didn't seem to notice me so I just sat quietly listening to the background conversations going on between other people. And yes some people call that eavesdropping, but I call it paying attention to my surroundings. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. At least not in my book. The bus finally stopped and everyone got off, including me and blondie.  I walked into my classroom seconds before the first bell rang since I didn't know where the specific class was at first, but I got eventually. I walked to a seat that was to the far right corner of the room, next the window. I sat down and waited for class to start. *RINGGG* the bell rang and the teacher walked in. " Hello class, my name is Miss Carla, and I'll be your English teacher." Miss Carla said before everyone groaned. "So class today we have a new student." She instantly caught everyone's attention. Except mine.

Lucy pov:
Miss Carla told me to wait for her to signal me to come in. "So class, today we have a new student." I heard her say though the door. She then walked over to the door and opened it to let me in. When I walked in the room I could hear people whispering, but decided to ignore it. "Miss Heartfilia, would you like to introduce yourself?" She asked even though it was obviously not a question. I nodded and introduced my self like she told me to. " Hello, my names Lucy heartfilia and it's really nice to meet you!" I put a smile on my face and gave a small wave. " Lucy, you may go sit in between Natsu and Levy in the back. Natsu, Levy please raise your hands so Lucy can find you. A boy with pink hair who looked bored out of his mind raised his hand along with a short blue haired girl with a head band on she was smiling unlike the pink haired boy. I walked to the back and sat next two the two opposites. "Okay class since today is the first day you may speak amongst yourselves, it will be like this in every class today so enjoy it while it lasts." With that she sat down and began to read a book. "Hi, I'm Levy Mcgarden! It's nice to meet you!" She smiled and held out her hand for me to shake. I took her hand and and replied, "I'm Lucy nice to meet you too." I smiled as she began to ask me loads of questions about my favorite books and movie, and all my hobbies.
(~ means timeskip)
~ 5 minutes before class ends

"Hey Lu-chan?" "Yeah levy-chan?" "I was wondering if you want to eat lunch with me and my friends?" "Yeah I'd love to! Thanks, levy-chan!" "No prob! And before class end what's your schedule?" "Oh here." I gave my schedule to Levy and she looked it over.

Lucy's schedule-
First period- English
Second period- Biology
Third period- P.E
Fourth period- Lunch
Fifth period- chemistry
Sixth period- math
Seventh period- history
Eighth period-creative writing

When levy finished reading it she had the biggest, brightest smile I had ever seen. "Hey I have English, P.E, chemistry, history, and creative writing with you!! Yayyy, I'm so happy!!!" "Omg yes, this is gonna be awesome!"
"Oh the bell is about to ring but before we go...." "What?" "We need to wake Natsu up!" She then pointed to the guy who was sitting on the other side of me sleeping. "Why?" "Just do it!" "Okay, okay jeez!" I said and then got up and walked over to him. "Wake up..."I said poking his right cheek cuz his left was laying on his desk. I attempted to poke his cheek again but his hand shot up from his desk and grabbed my wrist. "Kyaaaa!!!!" I screamed and his head shot up as he glared at me. "What are you doing?" He said in a raspy voice seeing as he just woke up. "W-well I   w-was j-just trying to w-wake you up!" I studdered "HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I heard levy laugh and looked Back at her confused. "W-what are you laughing at!?" I yelled at her. After she settled Down she finally said something. "Well I told you to wake him up because I knew he would act this way, and I knew it would be hilarious to see your reaction." She said simply, and Natsu let go of my wrist. Finally the bell rang and I quickly walked out to my next class without a word.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks to anyone reading this you're awesome and if you liked this please vote and comment and all dat stuff!! Anyways I was thinking of calling you guys my pups is that ok with you tell me in the comments and see you next time! Baiii!!!!
~ Ice-chan

(Edited)--->heyyy how is chu if chu is reading dis then....THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And byeeee!!!!!!!
~Ice-chan