Nice To Meet You

No One's POV
Yuya was sitting in class as he hardly began to pay attention to the class that he forgot what subject he was even in.

"Oh! Everyone, it seems that we have a new student."

The teacher, Mr. Shuzo, as the students call him, opens the class door as a girl about the age of 14 starts to walk in the classroom. Whispers of thoughts and opinions start to go around as the girl came in. The girl's appearance consisted of the school uniform, a dust mask, gloves, socks that came all the way up, and her hair was kept tidy as if the purpose was for no hair to fall out (which is actually that).

The girl bowed "hello, I am (name) (last) and I look forward to studying with you" the girl said. Mr. Shuzo nodded with delight "alright! (Name), you can go and sit by Yuto near the back" the girl nodded as she made her way. Yuya couldn't help but to notice her.... clean accesories, as he wondered why she carried all those. Everyone watched as the new girl took a cloth out of her bag and cleaned the seat and desk before sitting there and taking out a notebook for the class. For some reason she caught Yuya's interest as Yuya decided to get to know her after the class had ended.

(⌚⌚Time Skip⌚⌚)

The class that Yuya was in had ended as he packed his stuff and left the class. As he left he looked for the new girl that he wanted to meet "...wonder where she is" Yuya spoke to himself as he looked around closer seeing Yuto instead. Then the thought of Yuto seeing where (name) had gone filled the boy's head "HEYYYYYY!!!!! YUTOOO!!!" Yuya called as Yuto turned to the Tomato Head "what is it Tomato?" Yuto asked "well Eggplant, I was going to ask where (name) went" Yuya told him as Yuto had to think for a moment "I believe she made her way to the restroom. That's where I saw her go into just a few seconds ago" Yuya thanked Yuto as he stood outside the bathroom door and waited for (name) to leave the restroom.

When Yuya heard the door open he looked and see that (name) walked out with her dust mask. Yuya, being the happy person he is, saves his arms around as he shouts "Hey!! (Name)!!" Ever to me including (name) turn around and look at Yuya. The teen girl gave Yuya the most perplexed look she's ever given anyone "can I help you?" She asked and Yuya nodded his head "yeah! I'm Yuya Sakaki. It's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends (name)!!" Yuya sticked out his hand for a handshake but the teen girl just nodded "sure. It's nice to meet you too Yuya" Yuya couldn't see it but behind the dust mask the teen girl had a smile on her face. No one had been friends with her for a while because of his she is.

Yuya smiled and cheered "WHOO HOO!!!!!" (Name) giggled as the two decided to ask each other questions. Yuya gave the pleasure of asking the first question to (name) "why did you decide to befriend me?" Yuya didn't hesit a re as he answered back "because you interest me" (name) as it was now Yuya's turn to ask a question "why do you have a dust mask and gloves and cleaning stuff?" He asked and (name) giggled again. Yuya held a confused look while (name) answered "because... I'm a germaphobe" Yuya nodded his head as the bell rang signalling the next period. Yuya went to his class and found it disappointing that (name) had to go to another. But he found it a great choice that he got to meet the new girl. All that's left is to figure out what a germaphobe is.

-------------------------------

Here's my new story that was requested by xXNeko_UnicornXx.... Hope you enjoyed it because i know I did! And I will continue to enjoy making this.