A letter to a lover

I know that i was wrong trying to forget what is between us, but i thought that it was okay. When we broke up, i was the happiest person of all because all you've done to me and my heart. You changed my life. But now, 5 months later, i realize that it wasn't a good idea. Why? Because i miss you, because i still try to imagine what would it have been if we where still together, because i still feel your hand in mine. And you seem to have forgotten our relationship: we never talk, you talk to other girls and you flirt with them as if it could make me jealous, but you don't know they actually do. I was thinking that, when you leave to go to USA, you'll have to do a goodbye party, and i started to dream that in a slow song, you take my hand and dance with me. Obviously, this couldn't happen. I also dream about us, at the end of the song, seeing each other, and you getting closer and closer, and kissing my lips, as if it was a movie. But then i realized this can't happen beacuse you don't know one thing; a thing that can change our lifes forever. Yesterday, someone told me that in the end, i was going to marry you because we were made for each other. This words made me think of a lot of things. That i really want to marry you right now, to live together, have a house for ourselves, children, etc., but we are very young for those kind of things, but not for being young lovers. When we were together, i was deeply in love with you. I still remember when you held my hand, when in the movies, we were aside and i put my head in your shoulder, but you hurted me a lot. First, when i knew that you liked another girl apart from me. You told me you had forgotten her, and i forgived you because i loved you. But, at some point, i was very mad at you, and my anger decided that time.

Today, i want you to know that I love you, with all my heart, and i need you to know this for many reasons: for the dance and kiss to be possible, to love you more that i do now, to be free and tell everybody that i still love you, and to have you again, to hug you again, to hold your hand again. And i hope you feel the same as me.

Love,

Your lover.