Jeff my lover-- rated R creepypasta oneshot

It was dark in my room except for the eerie luminescent of the full moon shining through my window. I finally let my eyes drift to a close... I fall asleep at last.

I jolt awake to a gust of cold wind... Why is my window open? My inner monolog babbled. I get up and shut it. dissmissing the act. It was probably Jeff the killer! I thought

Jeff is my lover... well not really, he is in my fantasies and my dreams. His black charred hair and leathery white skin turned me on. I want to look him in the never closing eyes he has and just kiss him. It will never happen, he is a fantasy of fiction merely a figment of someone's imagination.

Saddened at the thought of it I go back to sleep.

I open my eyes and I see him. His continuous smile making me smile. "You're beautiful." I whisper to him. he pulls out a long silver knife and glides it slowly against my face, sending shivers down my spine and down to a place below. Jeff really turns me on.

"Go. To. Sleep." He aggressively said.

"Later"

"What did you just say to me?" Jeff said, drawing his knife back from my face. "Don't you know who I am? I could kill you at any time."

"If you wanted to then you would have already" I said arching my back and taking advantage of the fact that I'm not wearing a shirt. Only a black Bra and a white thong with black lace. I put my hands on his face and kissed him. 

He tried to pull away but I would not let him go, I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him even closer to me. wrapping my legs around his waist he fell ontop off me and that was when he finally started to kiss me back.

"finally" I mumble across his lips. as soon as my mouth was open his tongue darted inside it, fighting for dominance against my tongue.

Jeff dropped his knife and wrapped his hands around me lifting me up and pushing my chest against his white hoodie. My skin started to burn, and I became more desperate to loose the little clothing I already had on. I pulled away from Jeff and he seemed agitated but I didn't care. I pulled down the zipper of his hoodie revealing a white chest that had a barely visible six pack.

"Oh my god. You do know how gorgeous you are right?" I whispered to him before I locked my lips back with his. My hands traveling all over his chest. I decide to go lower. my hands finding the hem of his pants.

I undid the zipper, and slid my hand onto the lump he had. I squeezed a little and started to rub over the cloth of his boxers. He became instantly hard and thrusted to every one of my stroked.

"I knew you liked it" I said.

"I- I have n-never lost control like this. What is your secret?"

"Boobs. Every girl has them, but not every girl knows how to use them."

At that, Jeff put his face in my cleavage, im not so sure about what all he was doing but it felt so good. Jeff started to take off the black bra I had on, exposing my big round boobs to him even more. He sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and traced his tongue around it.

I flipped us over somehow so I was on top. I was straddling him, my thighs involuntarily squeezing as to tease him. He pulled his own pants down so he was down to wearing nothing but his boxers.

We were both down to our underwear. it was still too much though. I went down and pulled his boxers down to his ankles then off of him he then bobbed right up and was ready to be played with. I sat right behind it. His large tool pressed against my stomach, it was large and throbbing. I smirked then started fondling it. My fingers touching and rubbing it. I gave it one good squeeze and Jeff lost control.

He grabbed me by the wasted threw me on my back with his strenghth and ripped off my thong. He then thrusted himself into me hard. Each stroke making me more and more wet. Each thrust going deeper and deeper. I was close to climax. When I felt it coming I grabbed on to Jeff and hung onto him as the effects of my climax wore off.

"Please. Go. To. Sleep" Jeff grouwled as he came inside of me

"Never, I will always want more of you. you are my dream. You have to visit me more often"

Jeff pulled away from me and put his clothes back on. and crawled out my window.

"Maybe one day I will come back"

Jeff's pov

That bitch just threw herself onto me. I should have just killed her, but it had been so long since I'd been laid. I guess I will have to visit her one day. Maybe I might just take her with me. She can be my sex slave.

                                                     The end