O N E

(Olivia's pov)
today was the day,I get to shoot a music video with jack and jack.
I smiled to myself,rubbing my eyes before popping up from my bed and to my mirror.
stretching I run my fingers through my tuff hair,looking around for a brush,searching around until I find it. "Got you!" I exclaim and laugh. Running the brush through my curls as I look myself in the mirror,examining my tired eyes and their bags. I set my brush down and head to my bathroom,putting on last thing while I washed my eyes out with water,grabbing a towel and patting my face down until it was completely dry I grab my toothbrush and get it wet squeezing some toothpaste out of it's tube,holding it up to my mouth before the main chorus comes up. "that's the last thing I want that's the last thing I want oh babyy." I sang. and of course,my alarm suddenly beeps loudly interrupting my music telling me I only had ten minutes. I quickly turn the music off and finish brushing my teeth. Making my way over to my closet as quickly as possible I pick out a grey tee that says in bold "all American" and some jeans. sitting on my bed I put my clothes on with my converse. I suddenly thought deep about what was about to happen.
I'm about to shoot a music video with two cute guys
what's not to be excited for?
I giggle and shake my head ignoring the thought.
It's only a few days they will forget you soon enough,I thought.
it's like the angel and the devil on my shoulder one says yes then the other,um no. ha
STOP LIV.
My mind yelled at me.
I touch my head rubbing it,getting up I grab my stuff and some yogurt to eat on the way.

30 minutes later
I arrived,pulling up to the studio where we would be shooting the first song "distraction" I opened my car door,shutting it softly so there was no noise. I bit my lip before walking up to the entrance doors. I lock my fingers around the door knob and then stop,pushing my ear against the door I could hear distant mumbles. It sounded like one of the Jacks voice and then a girl? I keep listening until the door hits my face with a sudden boom I fall to the ground holding my mouth,as I watch Madison "jacks girlfriend" run out the door.
"Are you okay?" He asks,and bent down,my eyes sudden flutter watching who was talking to me.
the one and only.
jack gilinsky