Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Y/N POV

"Have you heard about the new student?"

"No...who are they?"

"I don't know but I heard it's a guy and he's crazy rich...also good looking!"

You roll your eyes and focus on the open old textbook in front of you. Honestly all these girls in your class do is gossip. All. The. Time. Maybe, if they stopped gossiping they'd get some good grades for once.

"Do you think the new guy will be good at sports?"
"I sure hope so, the football team needs new players..."
"And Bangtan need a 7th member to play on their team for basketball matches."

Great, now the boys are gossiping too. Is it to much to ask to be in a class with people who actually care about school? and not make up? or fashion? or dating? or sports?

The constant gossiping and chatter is now quickly getting on your nerves. How are you supposed to concentrate on practicing Biology in a room full of noise? You prefered quiet places. You were well away from the danger of attention and popularity, such as a library.

Trying to study in a classroom was hard work, considering the noise level and amount of possible distractions there were. But you needed to understand this topic in Biology and get a headstart if you wanted to pass Biology this year.

Just as you were trying to figure out an equation for a formual, the teacher walks into the noisy classroom.

"Settle down class!" The teacher says and your class return to the seats they'd chosen earlier. Obviously they'd saved a good seat in the back by the window for the new guy, that's what being a rich and good looking guy gets you. Popular before he even enters the classroom.

"As you may have heard, we have a new student joining our class. You can come in darling." The teacher says. You roll your eyes as whispers start up suddenly. You focus your attention on the open textbook in front of you.

As the new guy steps through the door, the whispers increase in volume.

"He's so hot!"

"So cool!"

"I wish I was his girlfriend!"

You finally look up from the textbook as the whispers increase. Standing at the front of the classroom is a tall, dark haired boy. He's standing confidentally at the front. His face bares a smug expression. The normal black and red uniform has been tweaked slightly to fit his "style" more. A black cord necklace with a silver skull hangs from his neck, his hair's gelled so that it's possible to see the multiple piercings on his ears,  on his hands two silver rings glow slightly in the light. All in all he was just the type of guy, you would never talk too.

"Care to introduce yourself darling?" The teacher prompts him and the boy nods.

"Hello my new class, I am Jeon Jungkook, I am 17 years old." He says and bows formally to the class. The girls all squeal in response.

"Let's welcome Jungkook to our class shall we?" The teacher says and all the students stand up. You grudgingly stand with them.
"Welcome Jungkook!" The class say and bow formally. You join in mumbling the words whilst you stare at the textbook in front of you.

"Thank you everyone!" Jungkook says and casts a wink in a random direction at some 'lucky' girl. Squeals start from the area where she is. You roll your eyes and sit back down in your seat to continue studying.

"Ah, Y/N already studying again I see?" The teacher says taking notice of you, considering you sit in the front row.
"You know me miss." You say without looking up from the ancient textbook.

"Jungkook, I believe the class has saved you a seat by the window in the back," the teacher says. Jungkook nods and heads to his new seat. Next to one of school's most popular girls, Taeyeon*. The second he sits down, she starts flirting with him.

The girls all groan, why can't be near him? It's not fair.

He's just another boy, you think and roll you eyes and the girls pissed and sad looks. Of course they can't do ANYTHING again Taeyeon. As one of the most popular girls in the school, to many people love her and would literally go to war for her if she asked. Plus even the girls who are sad and annoyed love Taeyeon.

After the register is taken for the day and sceduals are handed out. The class prepares their books for the first lesson. When the teacher leaves before the first bell, within 10 seconds, everyone's surrounding Jungkook. Talking to him, asking him questions, inviting him to clubs.

By this point, you've put away the old biology textbook and are getting out the nesscary equipment for the next lesson out. As soon as you're prepared you take a glance over your shoulder.

It would appear Jungkook's already incredibly popular due to his good looks and apparent rich background.

I wonder what it's like to be popular and always in the spotlight, you think to yourself as you watch the group.

As you watch them, jungkook looks around the classroom, looking at the way everything is. Then his eyes meet yours. You gasp quietly in a mixture of shock and horror. He smiles smugly at you. Then you're dimly aware of your cheeks becoming hot. Maybe you have a cold? No, you're blushing...over the new boy. Why are you blushing, you don't even like him. His stare is captivating, you just can't look away. Why can't you look away?

After a minute or two, you finally muster the courage to look away.

He raises an eyebrow at you as you quickly turn around and focus on getting your things in order. Why couldn't you look away? What is it with this boy? Usually you wouldn't even look at a boy at all? Why is he so different?

-----------
A/N:

Word count: 1004

I hope you liked the first chapter, thanks for reading my story! The cover will be made soon and added to the story.

TheKPOPSupreme

xxx