Wanting To Fight

"Lillian, you can't be serious." Wally says shocked.
"Do you doubt me?" I ask.
"I didn't say that but you can't be rash. I know you lost Brian but this is no way to act as a princess." Wally replies.
"I'm not a princess in the face of war. Here, now, I'm a warrior who is in seek of revenge." I insisted.
"Nope. This is improper. You're mad. How about I take you to where the other Delsons are hiding?" Wally quakes.
"Oh, come on. Where is the fun in hiding?" I asked.
"That's the point there isn't any. Come now. We'll head to the others." Wally dictates.

Hmm... Oh! I'll just go with him and when he isn't looking, I'll run off and head to the leader of the Willows! Ha! He'll never see it coming.

"Fine. Let's go." I reply.
"Good. Now, to make sure you're plan to run off doesn't happen, I'll be carrying you there." Wally said.

Plan just blew up in my face.

Wally picks me up and carries me to the castle.
"This is the stupidest place to hide." I muttered.
"I agree." Wally says. He puts me down and pulls me to the basement. Everyone there is asleep.
"Go back to bed, Lillian." Wally ordered.
"Ugh. How do you want me to sleep after what just happened?" I bellowed.
"Lillian, what happened is over. Go to sleep." Wally hissed. I grew frightened and laid down on the ground. I felt ready to cry because he didn't seem to care and I was alone. I felt stupid. I breathed deeply to hold back the tears. I want to fight for Brian. Everything felt empty inside. I put his ring on my index finger and sighed, still fighting to not cry. Who knew how fast someone you love can go? The thought hurt. I miss him.
I soon dozed off from breathing deeply. I held his ring close to my heart. He was my world.
______________________________________
Author's note:
Thank you so much for reading. I know it was short but this is the next book for Pulled Three ways so if you haven't read it, I recommend it. If you enjoyed, leave a vote, comment, and look out for the next part. Happy reading!