Chapter 1

Hi my name is Andrea Russett, I'm 17 years and a senior in high school. I'm very quiet in school but yet very popular Im on the soccer team captain to be exact. Right now its Saturday and I'm laying in bed texting.

BestFriend: Bitch wyd?

Me: Gurl nothing wyd?

Best friend: Come open the door in 10.

That was my best friend Keisha she is beyond pretty and everyone loves her and all of the boys flock to her, you guys will learn more about her.

Ugh now for the worse part hearing about her and her many boyfriend problems the thing we don't have in common is she's not a virgin and I am.. Alot of people look at me in school like I'm stuck up all because I have self respect.

20 Mins Later.

Keisha Pov :

HEY yall I'm Keisha I'm 17 a senior in high school as you know I'm da baddest of Dem all lol. I was raised differently then Andrea she has always had strict parents especially her father.

"Girl I'm so damn tired of Eddies ass"

"Omg Keisha what he do now" (Andrea)

"Man that boy always tryna control shit and I ain't bout dat and you know ion play Keisha her own person that big head ass ain't ma daddy shit can't even make me scream daddy"

"Keisha that was tmi don't you think lol and we all know you don't play that I wanna run shit lol" (Andrea)

"Gurl when yo ass get some bomb ass dick you wont be so damn stuck up lol but damn I'm almost late for my shift I love ya girl."

"Ughhh Best frann call me when you off love ya" (Andrea)

Well you guys I gotta go make this $$ . I kissed Andrea goodbye and headed out to my car man I love my best friend more than anything.

This was my first chapter I hope you guys liked it. Please comment and vote btw this is my first ever book. I have a good plan for this book believe me!!

-Alejandraa. :)