Child Problems

Julien's POV

I wake up to see my perfect purple haired angel sleeping soundly next to me, oblivious in her own little world, away from the dogs annoying barking. Dang, I wish I could be as blissful and beautiful as Jenna.

I decide to be a good boyfriend- wait no, husband, I'm still in shock- and decide to make some vegan pancakes and bacon for Jenna. I stumble, bleary eyed and being trampled by dogs, down the stairs. I begin to get out the ingredients and start COOKING BBY.

Jenna's POV

I am awoken by the smell of delicious bacon coming from downstairs. Ah, Julien really is my soulmate. I walk down the stairs cradling Kermit to my wonderful husband cooking for me.

I don't know how to tell him.

We had hoped for kids, and tried. I took many tests, and worried when they all said that I wasn't pregnant. I asked my doctor and we booked an appointment, without Julien knowing, of course.

My doctor told me I had some sort of disease that meant I couldn't have kids, I don't know exactly because I was crying to hard.

Now, how to tell my beloved the dreadful secret that's been tearing at my heart for the past couple of days.

A/N

Sorry if this isn't a good story this is my first time writing.

And my home button is broken so I can't take screenshots and I have a stupid phone so no pictures for you.

Hope you like this story🤗