cold weather // hemmings

"it's so cold." he whispered, rubbing his hands together so he could at least warm them.

"you're wearing a tank top on a very cold rainy month. wear something that can make you warm." she suggested, as she pour the black liquid on her cup.

"fuck sweaters or blankets, all i need is your arms all wrapped around me, it'll make me warm instantly."

Luke and Adriana are a couple who argues about the littlest things. People would always think that they would never make it, that they will just end things between them soon. But, they were wrong. Even though they fight too much, Luke didn't plan to lose her. Luke loves her to death.

Adriana thought that Luke doesn't love her anymore, that he's just forcing himself. Adriana hates it when Luke gets ignorant. She hates it when she gets ignored. Sometimes, when they go out for a dinner, every little thing around them is awkward. The atmosphere, the tension, the glances, the smiles, the little talks.

As the weather news announced that they'll be a very rainy month starting on July. As months passed, the rainy weather came, making it terrible, because it was very cold.

Adriana was actually expecting that she and Luke would end up cuddling every day, but Luke became distant. Like, he's at the living room while Adriana is sitting at the dining room watching Luke with such pain.

Until Luke noticed Adriana's gaze, he unexpectedly spoke and told her to come watch TV with him. Unfortunately, after a few minutes of watching TV they ended up arguing. Making something spark between the two of them.

~=~

guess what? i suck at endings lol. i have a 5sos series, so it means i make fan fics, four of them. i have a one direction series too, but still in process, like my 5sos series. (: thanks for reading. love you guys a latte. x ~leeyah