Episode 1

A novel by Ayeesha💖

There was a girl called aysha who lived her life with her parents, she was happy when her mother was still alive and all her sufferings started after the death of her mum. There was a day aysha went to one of her friends place which is sadiya, dey were gisting each other about the fun and what they did at school as they were talking sadiya sister came inside the room and started shouting wayyo Allah na,nashiga uku,so aysha was scared nd asked her sis are you okay, she said no am not and aysha said but why sis,sadiya sister which is hauwa now told aysha to go back home cause something has happened in their house, and so aysha went back home and as she was entering the house she started hearing people crying nd shouting,she was wondering what happened although she knows that her mom is sick but she never expected her to die so soon. She went inside and one of her sister which is fatima came to her saying"mom has left us",aysha was shocked neither can she talk and neither can she cry, she was like that for almost one week. And she decided to start living her life once again cause her mom have already left her and neither will she come back forever. So aysha started her life once again,she started going to school,islamiya,going out with her friends, which are sadiya,nanah,hidas,safrah,adnan and ahmad,life was good and sweet to her not until when she was through with her secondary school.

I have never written a novel,this is my first time of writing a novel, so please you people should correct me wherever you see that have make a mistake and i need a correction,i won't be angry but will be happy. So you guys should tell me if i should continue with the novel or i should not please, also do not forget to vote and comment please. ILYA