Stockholm Syndrome (Niall Horan Love Story)

Toni-Ann POV

It was a Saturday morning in London and I was getting ready to go to my work at Nando's.When I was walking to go to my work I saw a crowd of people at the front door so I made my way to the side door at the back which only employees know.When I got in I put on my apron with my not pad and pencil in the pocket . I looked in the mirror at myself I looked okay with my long blonde-ish black hair,with my honey eyes and my summertime blue dress with my blue high which add 2 inches to me.When I walked out the register dude,James,told me to take the orders of table number 51.I walked over to table number 51 to take their orders.When I talked up to them I saw the one and only One Direction sitting their but I didn't get all worked up because I don't like one direction that much.When I reached them I said,"Good Morning can I take your orders."The one who was wearing the red striped shirt said "Can a get the French toast and bacons."The curly hair one said"Can I get a cappocinno with a side of you."he said cheekily with a wink.The brown eyed one said "Could I just get a cup of coffee pease,love."The black hair silent looking one said "Could I get a scrambled eggs with waffles."Then the last one was the blonde haired one and I have to admit he is cute.He was just starring at me,it was getting really weird so I said "Are you ordering or...."Then the brown eyed one hit him and he blushed,then he stuttered "I-i'm n-n-not h-h- ung-gry."Then all of them around the table gasp at him.Then the one who was wearing the red striped shirt said " Looks like Niall here has a crush." After he said that,the blonde hair cutie which name is Niall blushed again.Then i said " Well since this is all your orders I'll get them ready' i'll be back with your coffee." I left to give the cook the orders for the food.After i gave him the orders i went to get coffee for the brown eyed boy.When i turned around with the piping hot coffee in my hand, i didn't see when the brown eyed boy was behind me so i turned too fast making me and him fall and a little of the coffe spilled on him.I got up quickly put down the coffee and said "I am so sorry,I didn't see you there." he said " That's ok." Then i say " Why don't you come around the back with me and i get you cleaned up." he said " Sure."I lead the way to the the employees only door. I opened it and told him to sit down.He did what i told him and i went and got a damped cloth from the batheroom.After i got it,i returned back to him. I started wiping the area and he said " It is fine i can do it myself." He asked me for my name and i said " My name is Toni-Ann." then i said " What is your name ?" he said "Liam." and gave me a confused look, then i said " Why are you looking at me that way ?" then he said "I thought you would know who we are." then i said " My best friend is a directioner but when she talks about you guys i usually zones out so i don"t really know much about you guys." then he said "Ohh."