1. Bad master hurts Kookie

Jungkook layed on the couch waiting for his master to come back from work and give him something to eat.

He would grab some carrots to eat secretly but he was too scared to do that. If he isn't a good bunny he would be punished and he doesn't want that.

It's been like 3 days since he didn't get anything to eat and his body is becoming weaker. His eyes are red and puffy from all the tears that he left them slide down on his soft cheeks. All over his chest and stomach it could be seen purple-blue marks . His hands and legs as well.

His owner never loved him. Never took good care of him . He just loves to make fun of him because he was born half bunny half boy. Whenever when something wents bad at his work or with his slutty girlfriend he would just took out the belt from his pants and starts to beat Jungkook with it untill he gets bored or tired.

The poor hybrid never had a happy life. He alway blaming himself from being different.The only things he wants is someone to pet him and give him some food or someone who would play with him. He needs love...

••

The door opened as his bad master entered in the house. The hybrid's heart stunk in fear as he quickly get away from the couch because he isn't allowed to seat there.

" Kookie-ahh !!! Where the fuck are you? Come here , now !! " The angry master shouted out very loud.

With slowly steps he went to his owner . His ears dropped down in fear and his eyes were getting wattery as he already knew what will happen.

"Y-yes m-master ? " he said nervously.

The man didn't even said anything. He just greabbed the poor lil hybrid by his ears and dragget him to his room .

He , then threw him on the cold floor , anger could be seen in his eyes. Jungkook was already crying as he don't have any power to do something. All he could do now was just to beg for forgiveness even thought he didn't do anything wrong...

"P-please m-master .... I'm s-sorry , please f-forgive me" he choked on his sobs .

"I-i'll do e-everything you want...." his voice was barely audible due to the fact that he was very weak ....

"Everything you say?" the evil man asked curiously. Jungkook slowly nodded his head not daring to look in his eyes.

He played nervously with his fingers wondering if his plan works so he wouldn't be beaten up today.

But he was wrong. He felt his cheek reddened from the hard slap that he just got from that man he calls his master.

The bunny boy cryied as he placed his hand over it and caressed so the pain would go away.

"Of course you'll do everything i'll tell you. I'm your owner anyway. And is not like you can choose if you want it or not!!" he laughed evilly .

With that he lifted his body up and punched
his stomach over and over again. Jungkook was trembling in pain mixed with fear.

He wonders what he did wrong for him to deserve this kind of treatment. Why no one loves him? Why his mom abandoned him when he was a baby?

He is alway praying to God to give him a master who would love and take care of him. Someone that would play with him and at least give him some food. He wants someone to be good to him. Is it that much?
Does God even listen to him or not?

With every single day that would pass his dream to have a happy life is fading away...

They said that God loves everyone and if you'll pray to him you'll live a happy and healthy life but for Kookie isn't the same.

"P-plea-se m-master.... s-stop it h-hurts" he cried harder than before. "P-please..." with that he passed out on the floor as he couldn't take it anymore.

His body was bleeding and trembling in the dark room.

••

Jungkook waked up the next morning on the smoll balcony . He isn't allowed to sleep in house and he doesn't even have a pillow to sleep on it . He use an old sweater he found on the garbage container near the block where he lives , and another one he use it as a blancked to cover himself at night because even thought it was summer the nights are really cold.

Now his owner is at work so he can enter inside to wark himself up. This is the fourth day without food and he can't starve anymore so he went to the kitchen and grab  three carrots , two strawberry milk and some old kimchi .

He starts to eat like there is no tomorrow. Maybe he wanted more but he was afraid of what could that evil to do to him.

After that he searched for the first aid-kit and took care of his woudns .

"Ahh " he goaned in pain." It hurts so bad "

He sat down on the comfy couch and cried his heart out thinking about his shitty life. It feels like he is at the edge of his power. Maybe he is a hybrid but he has his limits too and this is just too much . His boddy is so skinny and barely can walk  properly.

Without even notice he fall asleep dreaming at how would his life he be if he ever had a lovely owner not a monster.

••

" Jungkook wake up right now!!!!" the loud voice scared the hybrid as he opened his eyes slowly.

"Get the fuck off of my couch !!!" he quickly stood up and stepped backwards in fear.

"Listen to me idiot. My girlfrind is coming here in about 30 mins and if you don't want me to kik your ass for staying in my precious couch you better get the money i'll give to you and go to the sex shop to buy me some things from there. Understood?"

"Y-yes . I understood. " he answered right away .

"Here . Now get going and buy what i wrote on this paper !! "

••

Jungkook was walking on an alley not knowing where he is. It's been an hour and he get lost. He is crying and walking .

Maybe is better like this . He thought to himself .I don't want to go back home either. This is my run-away .

Suddenly the rain started to fall down all over him as he was now soaked. He is now on a dark alley where the light pole does not work.

Heavy steps could he heard but he can't see anything. It was too scary for him. It was like a killer if after him. His mind flew away with the imagination from all those scary movies he watched before.

The steps were now closer to him as he saw a plae light coming from a phone and a soaked boy approached him.

God if this is Kookie's end please give me one last strawberrey  milk. I love them...

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally i published this book. I've always wanted to post it and now i did it ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ
Hope you like it ♥♡

Please vote to support me (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ