Church

Star: I walked into church, the church is called (Going to make up one, it looks like the church i go to, but i am making up a name.) The Hands Of Jesus ( THOJ), and i was a little late i wasn't dressed well just some skinny jeans, converse, Black Veil Brides shirt, but on top of the shirt was an oversized hoodie with Black Veil Brides on it, and when i got into the church i took a right and the door to the sanctuary was opened, but someone bumped into me by accident, and he looked at me and said "Sorry i wasn't looking rea-" and he looked at me and i looked at him, and we stood there, looking at each other, until i said "It's ok, i was just deciding if i wanted to go in or not, do you come here?" and he said "Yeah i do come here, every Wednesday and Sunday, but i am guessing they changed it to come here for 4 months everyday, after school, so should we go , and you can sit beside me?" so i said "Sure, come on." So we went in and people were staring at us, and the preacher told us to go all the way in the back, so we went back there, and the whole entire row was completely empty, but i felt something grab my hand, but when i looked down, it was Tenzing who was holding my hand, i was quite shocked, but i smiled, i mean i really like the guy, but does he like me?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So i will upload more, it is just late, well i guess i can update tonight, all you got to do is comment, like and vote, and i will update more, ❤U guys & ❤🇬🇧