part 1

One day Corbin and collin was hanging out in Collins basement playing GTA5 till Corbin died.....again...... And playfully tried to punch Corbin in his arm.  While he was trying Corbin smiled and grabbed Collins hand, and put it on his own thigh.  "I've always liked you" he said while leaning in to kiss Collins neck passionately...."really?, I've always had a crush on you too!" Collin said while grabbing Corbin's medium length hair.  Corbin stopped kissing Collin and pulled him into a room near by."wait here." He said while letting go of collins hand.
  When Corbin came back he was holding a random pair of handcuffs.  Corbin winked "you wanna have some fun?
  Collin was surprised that his new daddy had anything like that just lying around but so happy.  " anytime daddy"he winked back.
  Corbin walked over to Collin and pinned him down.  "So where do I start" he said while handcuffing both of his hands together while crossing it over a pole, so Collin couldn't move.  Corbin *wondered*"how will I ever get to see this boy naked. Then he climbed onto collin and ripped his shirt in half thankfully it was a basic white T-shirt. Then he started kissing his chest leaving collin with quiet moans and collin grabbing his hair. 
"You like that?"  Corbin whispered.
"Yes" collin moaned
Corbin ripped Collins shorts off and pulled his down very sexily while winking. That definently made Collin dick  hard. 
"Aww the little guy is awake." Corbin said jokingly to collin.