The most stupid short story on wattpad

One beautiful day, a girl named Catita was going down the stairs from her school, when suddenly she fell down! and broke both her legs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone rushed over and they started LAUGHING AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they were screaming "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! thats what you get, you fat bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And she was like "NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I LUV U!!!!!!!" but they just laughed and went away. Aftre 3 hours of pain and crying, the nurse came, but since she was hungry, she passed through the cafeteria and ate a sandwich to get fat.

Sooooooooooooooooooo.........after three hours of waiting, they finally got to the hospital. But since they were lazy, they went to the crappiest hospital in hospital history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!where the nurses only gave the patients a little pill and hoped for the best. Catita was laying down on her bed when suddenly she saw a video on the crappy tv that was her falling over and over and over down the stairs!!!!!!!! She started crying, but no one noticed, or no one just didnt want to help her.

Two days later, Catita came back home, but when she got there, no one was home, so she just went to take  a bath (I dont know how). When she came out of her bath and was drying herself on her room, a head appeared through her window, then two eyes, then a nose, then a mouth.....A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   "theres my least favorite  girl!" he said. He started to climb her window, but she got scared and threw her lamp at his head, he fell down and broke his neck. "Take that!!!!!" these were Catitas last words, because she slipped on her bra and fell out from her window.

After two hours, her parents came home and saw Catitas  lifeless body next to the boy she killed. They were scared, because she killed another person, so they had a pretty little liars moment and dug her and the boy up in their garden, and the next day, when they put up postars looking for the boy, they put posters of Catitra too.....as if they didnt have a clue about what happened.......

OK!!!!!!!! lets take a moment and be silent for Catita and for the boy that no one knows the name!!!!!!! 1...2....3...ok, THANKS FOR READING THE MOST STUPID SHORT STORY ON WATTPAD!!!!!!