The love that never was

The summer air was smooth across her cheeks, the endless sea crashing angrily under her feet in a desperate a temp to inflame her in its beauty, but this woman would not surrender to the beauty of the sea, because she was not just a woman she was TORCHWOOD and she had a job to do. In the distances she could hear the ever sounding shouts of her partner captain jack harkens “Gwen we have to go they will be here soon“he said with a disturbing pleaser in his voice. Captain jack harkens was handsome and he knew it. He wore a World War 2 pilot uniform as if he had just been dropped out of that time zone. He had slicked back hair and the most beautiful smile, but if you can see thought all that, you can see the pain of decades of loss written on his face telling the story of his never ending life.

Jack was all most next to her now.“Jack “she said with a heavy welsh accent and with a hint of fear in her voice “Jack why. Whenever you come back this always happens. Well not this time jack. This time we are going to save them all. Understand.” She said again with fear in her voice but it was over welled with the anger in her voice, the anger for those who have hurt her loved ones. This was Gwen cooper the most strong woman you will meet and the most loving. She wore a black leather jacket and some dark blue jeans, her hair was black gently flowing in the wind, and hidden under her jacket were to black hand guns in her side just waiting to be let free on the unworthy scum not from this world.

“Yes mam” Jack said with happens now because his Gwen was back now the one he loved so dearly the one he could tell the true to about how he  feels towards her. And just like that they were gone they were going to save the friend and they will stop and nothing to get them back.

“Jack can to track their phones”? she said while driving quickly though a small village

“I got it but I carnet find a fixed point, they are within a 3mile radios”. Jack said and with a spurt excitement in his mission.