1

This is Just a cute one shot of Joji and Ian.

Idk why I deleted it.

Probably cause it was filthy frank (who isn't even a thing anymore) but i like it and don't care anymore so if u haven't read this already

enjoy❤️

~Joji's P.O.V~

I let out a long sigh. Feeling bored, tired and lonely all in one. I took a sip of my drink and I looked at the t.v, nothing was really on, Just some shitty sitcom I was barley paying attention to. I flipped through the channels for what felt like hours. Then I put the remote down and I walked over to my kitchen and as I was in the middle of pouring myself another glass of wine, I heard a loud knock at the door which made me jump and almost drop it. I groaned and walked over to the door slowly. My face lit up when I saw who was at the door, It was my best friend, Ian.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!"

I raised an eyebrow.

oh shit.

I can't believe I forgot it was my birthday today.

"Uhh, T-Thanks," I smiled faintly, then I looked behind him. "Hey, um, where's Max?"

"He texted me. here." 

He handed me the phone. I read what he sent.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I got really sick after that flight me and Ian took to Australia, But I hope you have a great birthday Joji. :)"

I smiled a bit and shrugged then my finger slipped and I accidentally left out of the text and showed a picture of me as Ian's wallpaper, Shirtless and wet as if I just got out of the pool or something. I felt my cheeks flush and my eyes widen with embarrassment, he saw me looking at the wallpaper and quickly took the phone away from me, Almost snatching it unconsciously. "Um.." He Blushed and looked away not able to make eye contact with me. I chuckled and smiled a bit at his adorable awkwardness. "Well, that's okay then...I guess, we can still have fun, even if he's not here, right?"

"Uh.." He was starting to turn less pink "Y-Yeah, of course!" He smiled brightly, looking like he was over the embarrassment, which made my depressing mood start to go away.

He walked into the house carrying a big blue plastic bag full of something, almost causing it to break, It was alcohol. We sat next to each on the couch. drinking. Minutes pass, I sighed once again and leaned my head on my hand while tapping my foot anxiously.

He looked over at me and raised his eyebrow.

 "Something wrong?"

Even though I didn't tell him. I was so nervous. He was sitting right next to me. I mean after that picture I caught a glimpse of how could I not feel somewhat awkward. 

"Oh, um, i-..it's nothing. Just a little bored. I guess. that's all"

 He looked at me and smiled i felt my face get hot again as I thought of one question.

'Does he like me?'

I looked him in the eyes for a bit, then i looked away, directing my vision to my feet.  After a few seconds of awkwardly staring at the floor I finally felt his hands pull my head and vision towards him "Ian I-" he was so drunk I didn't know to say, I was only moderately drunk which made me even more nervous.

"Shhh~ Y-You want your birthday present don't you?" he said with a slur in his speech.

Unexpectedly He kissed me on my lips, my eyes widen and I felt my face heat up once more. I was so lost for words. my heart felt like it was beating so fast I thought it was gonna burst out of my chest. The kiss tasted of beer but that was blocked out by the gentle, sweet taste of Ian's lips. we broke from the kiss breathing slightly heavily. I looked down again too confused and embarrassed to look him in the eyes. he grabbed my chin softly pulling my vision towards his  eyes "I-...I. I love you, J-Joji~ do you..love me?"

I panicked even more. 

I was shocked.

'Is this even right?'

'I mean were both drunk. what do I say?'

I, without thinking, quickly kissed him passionately and pinned him with his back against the couch. After awhile of locked lips I backed away and asked with a smirk.
"Does that answer your question?" He grinned, nodded his head slowly 'yes' and he pulled me down to his chest softly. while spooning and holding me close he whispered.

"Happy birthday, baby"

He kissed me on my forehead.

'Well this is nice, I wonder how this is gonna pan out in the morning.' 

I chuckle quietly to myself and doze off in his arms. 

# of words 794